• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms galore! Medieval stuff and classics šŸ˜šŸ˜. Long term only!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! Shy female here seeking those 16+ to do some epic fandom roleplays. Please be a confident Male or a female who can play confident males- I can do doubles and please be willing to play canon for oc x canon ships. I will be the canon. Iā€™m looking for partners who do long term stories, third person past tense and a tonne of detail please. Below I will include very basic plots as I want to be able to plot with you in dms! I love plotting a lot and I like to put as much thought as possible into the story! Love triangles are also a must! I can do doubles!

Twilight- So for this one I have two ideas. They are probably cliched and over done now since twilight has been around for years. The two are very similar just reversed. Iā€™m thinking maybe the first plot is around my oc who is Jacob Blackā€™s sister. Who unfortunately falls head over heels for Edward despite the rules of the res. Iā€™m thinking maybe she goes to forks high school because she technically isnā€™t part of the tribe due to her mother- which I will explain in dms. Another idea I had was my oc being Bellaā€™s younger sister, there is more to this one but Iā€™d rather share in dms as the idea is complicated!

Game of thrones- for this one my oc will be the daughter of Robert and Cersei Baratheon. She is engaged to Robb Stark and the plot would surround her trying to bring the north and south together. But due to war where she ends up is entirely up you you! I suppose for this one Iā€™m looking for a GM as we could include Viserys as a villain, but then we could also send her to Dorne like her sisters?

The 100- So this one is set in an au version of the world where humans ruined the planet and had to head to space to survive. They formed different spaceships for each of the continents but unfortunately the others died leaving the American one living - this information is based on the book. I am new to the fandom but I am looking to ship my oc with Finn or Bellamy? I would be playing as Clarkeā€™s sister for this.

Harry Potter- I have a tonne of cliches for this idea like my oc being Siriusā€™s daughter. Iā€™ve done this one a few times and it doesnā€™t feel like an add on to the trio as some ideas can do. I quite like using this oc because of shipping potential. I also really like how she can be included in the trios story with out it feeling forced or add on like. I do also have another idea for an oc who goes back in time to save the Mauraders for those who like that era! The only era really I donā€™t do is next gen purely because I havenā€™t had time to read cursed child yet.

Narnia and Pirates of the Caribbean are also fandoms I will consider writing in!
Classic novelsā€”

I do also have a tonne of ideas for classic novels and Shakespear plays. Ideally if youā€™ve seen the most recent adaptions that would be epic!

Romeo and Juliet- Shakespeareā€™s classic play, two lovers from separate houses who are sworn enemies in medieval Italy. You must know some basics about medieval Italy and you must have read the play please or seen the 2013 movie! In this au I would be looking for a Romeo to play against my oc who would either be a cousin of Julietā€™s and a Capulet or Julietā€™s sister. Iā€™m thinking in this version Juliet has happily married Count Paris. My oc in this version of events has been given a year by the prince to find a suitable Montague to wed. Since the fighting on the streets has gotten out of hand, tournaments nor balls can bring them together in this Au maybe a wedding can.

Pride and Prejudice- My favourite novel and I am forever desperately seeking a literate Mr Darcy! I do hope some of you out there have read the book or seen the Kiera Knightley version! My oc this time around would be a Bennett sister or a cousin. She might even be Charles Bingleyā€™s sister!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back