• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandoms and other oddities

Abandonato

BLACKJACK!

Hello to all those who enter!

I hope your day is going well.

Anyway, let's get started.

Well, for one I am Abandonato and I am seeking some private roleplays!

When I'm in a good roleplaying mood, (or on a computer), my average post length varies between 100-300 words. My posts are shorter when characters are talking to each other.

I have no triggers and enjoy doing violence and gore so someone who is fine doing violent roleplays is pretty much a requirement.

I will do same sex relationships!

I'm not particularly fond of a completely fluffy romantic roleplay so those are no-no's. I do enjoy romance in small doses.

My replies are frequent unless I'm not feeling inspired or I am busy. I would prefer to do private roleplays through private messages since it is a lot easier for me to keep track of. It's not a must though, just a preference.

I'm a bit shy but I do enjoy talking with my roleplaying partners. I'm definitely not a mean person though.

Alright, I believe that's covered. Let's move onto the various fandoms and other plot like things that I am looking to do!

Fandoms

• Supernatural : I'd really love to do Crowley x OC, (with me playing the OC, of course.). It wouldn't necessarily be a romantic relationship. Almost like friends with benefits kind of thing. I'm very willing to double up for you or do another pairing alongside it!
  • The Walking Dead : This just about speaks for itself. I really like The Walking Dead and I'd love to roleplay it! I'm fine with playing both canons and original characters or however you'd like to do it!
  • American Horror Story : I'd prefer to do the first season, or as some know it, The Murder House. I'm open to ideas though!
  • The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim : I don't have a set plot for this but I have a few ideas that do need to be worked on.

Regular plots

• Shapeshifters : This one would be interesting to do as a pack or some kind of rouge romance, I think.
  • Sirens/Pirates : This could go plenty of ways. I have found that doing Siren x Pirate roleplays are rather fun but it's up to you.
  • Teenage Pregnancy : The title speaks for itself really. Teenagers who end up pregnant! Lots of ways this one could go as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

I think I would match your requirements.

But would you be able to do mxf? I can play both genders, but I prefer male.

I also prefer to d 1x1s via private, so that is perfectly fine.

Now onto your plots that I would enjoy doing:

• The Walking Dead: I would prefer doing oc's if that's alright. I am completely up to date with the tv series and have read some of the comics, but unfortunately I am not covered with the telltale games.
  • Teenage Pregnancy: This sounds very, very interesting! I'd love to do this.

Anyway, if you'd be willing to 1x1 with me, please just drop me a PM.

P.S. Don't worry, I am also very shy :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back