• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LouiseMcDoozler

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Greetings, fellow roleplayers!

I am on the hunt for a new rp partner! I do work and have plenty of my own responsibilities so I may not always be so quick to get online!
My goal is to make new friends and use roleplaying as a way to better understand and enhance my OCs!

About me

I speak english and only english.

I’m still pretty new to RP Nation so I’m still learning everything there is to know!

I DO NOT OWN DISCORD
-therefore, rp will be done strictly here in PMs

I am an artist so LOOK OUT!
If I really grow attached to the roleplay, best believe I'll be making some fanart!

I only do 1x1 rp in PMs
I write descriptive, in third person, and in past tense

I do try to match my partner's writing length though it’s typically at 2-4 paragraphs if necessary.

ROLEPLAY RULES || PREFERENCES

Must be 18+ in age

Never been a fan of ghosting. I understand being busy but communication is key! If you want to end the rp or you know the next few days will be busy in your personal life, just say so!

I don’t rp double or polly

Please take your time and use proper grammar when we're roleplaying. I don't usually mind but when it gets to the point that I can't understand you, that could be a problem. Mistakes are understandable, I make them too.

When we rp I'm never going to ask for a whole page long but please at least 2-4 paragraphs would be wonderful! I've had people in the past reply with a 3 worded sentence and it tends to get boring pretty easily.

I do like fandoms, but I am an even BIGGER fan when it comes to your original characters and your original fandoms. Please take note that while I can make a few expectations, I personally don’t rp as any fandom characters. I much prefer sticking to my own since acting out someone else's character isn't quite as enjoyable.

I am not sensitive to most themes. I encourage staying true to the nature of the character while not being ridiculous about it. I prefer slowburn romance and I have no problem if the OCs make out, remove clothes, talk suggestively, and I don't mind if sexual topics are mentioned. This is however, so long as sex is not acted upon and only mentioned when necessary.

I have no problem with swearing so long as you stay mature about it. Gore and abuse is completely fine with me since the fandoms preferred are violent and explicit.

I don't have a problem with my OC being moved in ways such as, their hand being held, kissed, being punched, or dragged in a certain direction, etc. So long as you don’t make up this idea that you already have them all figured out.

On that note if your OC is a self-insert, tone it down. It’s either the troupe of the self-insert ends up being better than everyone else or the OC is helpless and can’t do anything right, and I despite both of them. I need balance~ And what’s especially important is learning about the character as we go! Just because we may have told each other about our OCs before roleplaying doesn’t mean that your character has to instantly know everything about mine because of oooh intuition~.

Even if I don't have an OC that can fit the plot or your OC's best interest, PLEASE don't ask me to just make a new one or even suggest it.

Preferred Troupes

MxF and MxM

Opposites Attract

Human x Nonhuman

Rich x Poor

Forbidden Love

Father x daughter / son

Preferred Fandoms

OC fandoms

the environment either your OC or mine reside in.

Hazbin Hotel / Helluva Boss

Vox x my OC // Husk x Angel // Blitz x my OC

Creepypasta

Jeff x my OC // EJ x my OC // Hoodie x my OC // Slenderman x my OC (platonic)

Main OCs
(Key word: MAIN. Trust me, I have a lot more OCs as well as side characters that may accompany the main OCs listed below!)

Dirk Dinkins
A 4-foot parasite with an offensive humor and an insatiable hunger for anything he can get his hands on even if it's a box of crayons he will still eat it. He’s stolen the body of a human in order to get around.

Halsey Sadowsky
A serial killer with a fiery temper. She hates everyone and everything due to a powerful demon inhabiting her soul despite her disbelief. She won’t hesitate to protect the select few she cares about even if it's at the cost of her own sanity.

Blaguralk
He is a 7-foot green furry demon in control of the fall of humanity. He provokes negative thoughts that drive his victims to their demise. However, he’s grown quite lazy and rebellious over the years, lowering his standards to taking on a human one at a time. Unfortunately for him, what he once thought was an easy task soon became an embarrassing nightmare as the contract states he must latch onto the soul of a not so lucky human from birth until the day he can finally convince them of meeting the afterlife. Problem with this is, his current victim will be stubborn, cursing him to stay by their side until their natural demise. No soul for him but perhaps a…soulmate.

Micro // Edwin
The older teenage years are rough. Especially when you’re a member of a demonic cult and the very main reason for humanity's destruction. Good thing Micro's "not like the other girls" (I mean this as a joke. He’s a boy.) and feels bad for killing off the human race. This is where the whole forbidden lovers troupe can really shine through.

Hunter
A mute demon hunter in his late twenties. His little sister was taken from him when she was very young by a powerful demon and has been raised to serve the dark side. Alongside his ill-mannered assistant Kit, he fights to achieve his goal to save her all the while growing colder and more alone than ever.

Jax
He makes a better villain than a lover since he’s prone to stalking those he finds appealing. Pretty much a curse, one touch will cause anyone to be absorbed by him, which adds on to his list of personas. However, he hasn’t always been like this and there is a chance that somewhere in that twisted mind, is the real Jax.

Jam
At age 30, this green haired paranoid man lives in a cabin deep in the woods. However he is not alone! He lives with three indoor ducks, Perry Terri and Don, a donkey, a turtle in his sink, and a weasel on his shoulder! He‘s clumsy due to his daily consumption of moonshine and is very eccentric in his personality! He thinks he can talk to animals and believes that the squirrels are trying to take over.

Chester (Chess)
17 and handy with a bat, she lives with her two abusive fathers who can never make up their minds on her name. She enjoys running the streets when she’s not allowed to and watching her father’s underground tournaments with the dream to fight in them one day.

Jeffrey Newton
He's a teenage vampire with four arms and fire abilities that he doesn’t use due to losing control in his past. He’s very smug with an offensive sense of humor. He lounges around dressing in goth at his foster father’s mansion. He loves reading his childhood friend's celebrity magazines, playing the drums, and slipping away in the dead of night to get into some illegal activities.

Joe Jawbreaker
The best CC I can compare him to is Vox since they are both politicians with an object for a head. Joe literally has a floating jawbreaker for a head with big bushy eyebrows. He has a similar immature, insecure, and arrogant personality as Vox with a similar wealthy lifestyle. He’s a villain with an ambition for power.

The Caretaker
Better used for father x daughter/son tropes as The Caretaker (Carter) is a mythological grublike creature that protects and raises unwanted/guardianless children until the age of 20 where they finally become adults… adults that are no longer able to believe, see or even remember The Caretaker. It’s a sad yet wholesome, comfort rp.

Blurryface
A 7-foot anthropomorphic cat demon with a stupid personality. He preferably belongs in a MxM relationship with someone polar opposite of him. He’s a cannibal with a dragon pet named Beans, he collects guns and enjoys bragging about stupid things while being the most pathetic coward at the worst of times.

Master Gorge
He is the feared and cunning leader of the Revenant Cult, Micro is raised in. Small as he may be on the outside, his inner sinister demeanor keeps all who underestimate him at bay.
He is a master manipulator, using the tortured minds of his underlings to get what he wants. He’s greedy for power and control and will stop at nothing until he achieves his ambition.

Feel free to communicate with me for any changes even during the roleplaying. I think that's important! I love interacting with my rp partner so don't be shy!

If you’re interested, please send me a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back