• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandoms and Original RPs! (Updated List!!!)

TheMysticNamedFae

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey folks! Fae here, 21+ years old, and very happy to be here. Updated my fandoms, original ideas and everything else recently so check it out! Even color-coded some stuff for ya!

Open for Original with OCxOC or Fandoms with OCxCC! Doubling is always welcome. Honestly, it´s mandatory by the fandom ones. Doesn´t matter to me if we do an intertwined storyline in the same fandom/universe with our OCs interacting or if we give them separate storylines! I just want to gush over my favorite CCs and want to give you the chance to do the same! More details can be found in my DOC below!

Requirements:
  • Be at least 21+, but somewhere between 25-35 would be preferable
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
  • Writing in 3rd person and past tense
  • Writing ~400 words per message. More is always welcome, less not so much
  • Active; at least one RP response should be delivered 1-2 days
  • Write on this site or Discord

So many original ideas and so many fandoms to discover! Fulfill the requirements above? Then check out this neat DOC for further details! DM me with any questions or interest! Make sure to read to the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back