• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandoms and more!

Hexed

Deathscythe
Hi!

So I'm looking to get some more RPs up and running again since I really don't have that many at the moment.

Here I'll just go through some simple things and then I'll get onto the Fandoms! I'll just go through a few rules and stuff before hand.

Grammar and Spelling is something that I ask you to try on, we all slip up and that's fine but all I ask is that do your best with grammar and spelling and I will too!

I write as much as you write! I can only work with what I am given which means if you write 2 lines then you'll get two lines in return, write two paragraphs and that's what you'll get in return. When writing I like to stay away from one-liners though, I know we all get writers block and sometimes it happens and that's fine, just please don't continuously post one-liners!

If you don't want to do a fandom RP with me and you'd rather do something original then I love every genre! But, like most, I do have my favourite and least favourite genres. My favourite genres are fantasy and action, I love anything to do with these two, and my least favourite are romance and slice of life. With romance I can't do a plot totally based on a growing love story, it bores me, but if you want I am happy to incorporate romance into an RP somewhere. My experience with slice of life has been quite dull, I have found slice of life RPs quite boring, but if you want we can try and do a slice of life RP. We just have to make it interesting. I love to hear other people's ideas but will contribute my own too, we can do whatever you like!

Okay! On to the fandoms! Yes these fandoms are anime, I really love anime.

Noragami

Fairy Tail

Soul Eater

The Future Diary

Magi

Tokyo Ghoul

Guilty Crown

Black Bullet

Blue Exorcist

Angel Beats

There are more that I would love to do but I haven't put them on because I haven't finished the series, if there is any other fandom you would like to do then just ask! If I know of it then we might just be able to do it!

Okay, so if you're interested PM me or comment here!

This sounds rather interesting. And I'd be up for several of these fandoms, it seems. What really caught my eye was Magi. I love Magi to death. So I'm super up for anything that has to do with Magi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back