• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandoms <3 Can double

Wing-it-Gal

Fair winds and Following Seas
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

🌴About me🌴

Avg. Post Frequency:
1x a day - 1x a week

Any less than 1x a week and I'll let you know why unless it's an emergency. I will sometimes post more it just depends!

My Post length: 1 - 5 paragraphs

Type of Roleplayer I am: Fairly casual roleplayer, I don't like "chat style" roleplaying with one liners back and forth but I also don't like the pressure of a word limit, it just reminds me of school. Just write what's in your inspiration and have fun!

Ghost Semi-Friendly:

I won't get offended if you ghost me, BUT if you don't communicate to me what's going on after a week or so, I'll have to assume you're done (which is okay!) I don't want to be stuck in limbo waiting for you, you know?

Final Thoughts: I will only role play with people who are 18+, sorry to disappoint.

Okay!

🐠🐬🐳

Fandoms/Characters I'm looking for you to play as:
(All paired romantically with a female OC but not forced, it needs to be natural)

MCU: Loki, Tony, Deadpool

Disney: Peter Pan (In this version he'd be older than in the movies)

Pirates of the Caribbean: Captain Jack Sparrow

BBC Sherlock: Mycroft Holmes, Sherlock Holmes

Naruto: Kakashi
(I'm on the first season and still watching so this would be AU)

Star Wars: Female OC x Male OC

🌊🐳🐠🐬

Doubling!!

At the present moment I am only interested in doubling as an OC character for you.* It can be in a fandom universe or not. My favorite types of characters to play are sarcastic/cocky or witty types or just a "fun" character in general. So if you have a plot in mind for a character like that I'll be glad to play as them. I can do M/F for romance and anything else if not.

*Exception: If you can play as Kakashi for me I will be much more inclined to play a fandom character for you because I am craving that rp so much right now. Lol

So, if that is the case let me know and I will see what we can work out.

🌊🐳🐠

Other Fandoms I know:

Ouran Host Club High School
Doctor Who
Happy Days
MASH

Comment below or PM me if interested, I am also willing to hear original plots to rp but don't have any ideas at the moment, well, one but that's it! Haha. Thank you! <3

Last edited:
Hello! Let's cut to the chase shall we?

About me:

Avg. Post Frequency:
1x a day - 1x a week

Any less than 1x a week and I'll let you know why unless it's an emergency. I will sometimes post more it just depends!

My Post length: 1 - 5 paragraphs

Fairly casual roleplayer. I don't like "chat style" roleplaying with one liners back and forth but I also don't like the pressure of a word limit, it just reminds me of school. Just write what's in your inspiration and have fun!

Lastly, I won't get offended if you ghost me, BUT if you don't communicate to me what's going on after a week or so, I'll have to assume you're done (which is okay!) but I'll then try to find someone else to try that plot instead, I don't want to be stuck in limbo waiting for you, you know?

Okay!

---

Fandoms/Characters I'm looking for you to play as:
(All paired romantically with a female OC but not forced, it needs to be natural)

MCU: Loki, Tony, Deadpool

Disney: Peter Pan (In this version he'd be older than in the movies)

Pirates of the Caribbean: Captain Jack Sparrow

BBC Sherlock: Mycroft Holmes, Sherlock Holmes

IZombie: Blaine Debeers

Star Wars: Female OC x Male OC

------

Fandom Characters I can Play:
(If there is a star it means that I can play them given the right plot.)

MCU: Loki, Thor, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Peter Parker

BBC Sherlock: Sherlock Holmes, Mycroft Holmes, John Watson

IZombie: Dr. Ravi

Star Wars: Kylo Ren

---

Other Fandoms I know:

Ouran Host Club High School
Doctor Who
Happy Days
MASH

Comment below or PM me if interested. Thank you!

I would love to do OHSHC or Star Wars with OCs if you are still looking.

Hey! I can probably nail down Tony or Loki-Maybe we can double and you can play an MCU character too? Feel free to discuss it with me in dms?

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

(Bump a roo!)

Quite a few of my partners left so I am bumping for an interest check. Don't be shy! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back