• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandomless & Fandom Shenanigans

ZAWAZAWA

Coming undone
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello everyone! again looking for some partners for rp

a little about me:

• Lit, semi lit. I'm very versatile when it comes to reply lenght, from throwing out bibles to quicker and shorter replies, as long as we agree on something, i'm okay with it.

• A variety of ideas. I have tons of ideas for plots and stuff must of them are not all fleshed out but it's something... Right?...

• Pretty active, I try to always reply at least once a day, I might have some stutters since I study but if I haven't replied to our rp in a while i'll make it my priority to reply to you

• Comunicative, I would like to know if my partner is having problems or if they don't understand something, if you share your ideas without fear no matter how dumb they might sound is even better! And like most people, I value honesty and if you don't wanna keep up with the rp just say so

• Willing to double up

What i'm looking for:
  • 18+
  • Someone creative
  • At least one reply a day

And now some plots and the fandoms I want to do:

Fandomless:
  • Set in a dark fantasy world, a veteran mercenary is paid to hunt down a very powerful corrupted wizard who is on a journey to destroy the world, they start out as enemies but with each fight they come to understand eachother a little better. One day the mercenary had chased the wizard to the edge of a cliff, with Nowhere else to escape it seemed like this would be the end of their rivalry when the ground beneath the wizard suddenly gives away and falls, the mercenary acts without thinking and jumps in to save the wizard only for both to fall into the river, after getting out of the river they realize they maybe are more than just deadly rivals, and their battles have actually brought them closer...

• Set in a futuristic bohemian city a famous singers that secretly has a relationship with her bodyguard suddenly is dragged into a world of violence and crime after some past mistakes of the bodyguard come back to haunt him, worried his actions might affection the woman he loves, he steps back into his old ways to finally right his wrong or die trying to protect the singer.

• in a future where the humans have expanded way beyond the stars strict rules are put on place for every civilization and planet, those not willing to follow the rules take the sea of stars in their own hands and live outside society on their own these "outlaws" are hunted down and killed for they are of no use for humanity. A young outlaw wandered space aimlessly, looking for what he called "true freedom" for years he wandered until one day he found a tiny icy moon, he landed his ship thinking it was safe to make some repairs but he ends up finding a woman en closed in a crystal, he frees her from her cold Cage and takes her into his ship where after she wakes up, he finds out she has had her memories wiped, with no clue to where to go they set out to find out who the woman really is.

Fandoms and ships:
  • Hazbin/Helluva: would really love to do Striker x Stella, also would like Adam x Lute, zestial x Carmilla

• Adventure time: looking for someone to play Fionna for a Fiolee rp or against Hunter

• Wakfu: I'm really okay with playing any characters or any ships (tho, i've only watched the first three seasons right now)

• Bee & puppycat: would really like to do Bee x Deckard, Cass x Toast

• scott pilgrim vs the world: i don't really have any preferences since i like most of of the characters and would like to make a plot where a lot of the characters can enter into play

• Villanos: would really love to do Flug x Penumbra or Flug x Miss Heed

• Fandoms i would like to rp but i don't really have any clear ideas:
    • Urusei Yatsura
    • Overwatch
    • BLAME!
    • Cyberpunk 2077
    • Slayers

That's all for now, thanks for reading! If you are interested my dms are open or if you don't like opening dms like or reply to this post and i'll reach out to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back