• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom search~ jjba, tokyo rev, and some more

Su3d3Rabbit

About Me
I'm Lyn. I'm 23 and work in a hospital. I am pretty excitable, love talking to people, and get obsessively happy about dumb and small things.

Things I’m Looking For

➨Over 18 & Comfort Level

I am 23 years old and would prefer those around my own age group. I also prefer to roleplay mature subjects and darker topics and feel uncomfortable doing so with a younger group. Sorry. I have my boundaries as well even with my own age group, but those can be discussed ooc.

➨Plot and Character Development

I love making new characters for each roleplay. I love seeing how our characters will interact. I love planning events and gushing about the dumb shenanigans that go along with it. I’m a nerd who obsesses over characters. Please at the very least, try to participate in planning and character interactions.

➨Love Interests and Doubling

I am a hopeless romantic. I love fandoms and doubling. I am excited to play your love interests and make headcannons for them, plot for them, etc. I just ask that my partners put in the same enthusiasm and work. I’m A-OK with fxf, mxm, mxf, LGBT whatever have you. I’m also ok with triangles and poly so long as it’s equal on both sides! Aus and all are fine too!

➨Length, Style, Grammar

I will write anywhere between 3-9 paragraphs in third person on each side of my reply. This doesn’t mean I expect my partner to write the same amount. It would be nice, but not an expectation. My only expectation is that they can write at least two paragraphs. I don’t mind less if the moment calls for it, either. I also don’t mind if your grammar isn’t perfect. I know mine isn’t xD.

➨Flexible Scheduling

I am not one of those people who lives off of a roleplay a day. Sometimes I’m in the mood to roleplay, other times I’m not. This is a hobby and not a job, so I don’t expect partners to reply instantaneously. I can go a while without needing a reply. On the opposite side, if you are someone who require a post a day, I am not the one for you.

➨OOC Chat

I love OOC chat. I find roleplay so much more fun when I can have someone be equally excited about the plot and characters as I am. I love making friends, talking to people, getting to know people. It’s what I enjoy most about roleplay. Communication is an important part to the roleplay for me and if we don’t get along ooc, then I won’t like the roleplay nearly as much. I also have horrible grammar ooc and don’t care about it in the least lmao.

Onto the Fandoms!

Format:

➨Fandom [Love Interest in Order of Preference]
cravings

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2-5 [Bruno, Giorno, Joseph, Caesar, Dio, Jotaro]

➨Tokyo Revengers [Koko, Kaku, Rindou, Draken]

➨Inuyasha [Sesshomaru, Naraku, Inuyasha]

➨HunterxHunter [Hisoka, Adult Killua]

➨Kuroshituji/black Butler [Sebastian, Claude, Adult Ciel]

➨Ouran High School Host Club [Hikaru/Kaoru, Tamaki, Kyouya, Mori]

Fruits Basket [Kyo, Shigure, Kureno, Hatori]

➨Jujutsu Kaisen [Sukuna, Yuuji, Toji]

I'm also ok with originals, but if there is any particular idea you have, just let me know!

Interested in anything else, just ask!

While I prefer discord for both ooc and rp, I'm also a-ok with pms, email, google docs!

Last edited:
Hey, are you still looking for new partners? I'd definitely be interested in role playing some JoJo!

Hey!! Are you still interested in role playing? If so I’m so down for Fruits Basket or Tokyo Revengers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back