• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom search 4th form! AHHHHHHH

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Howdy how are you al doing? I hope good especially with all that’s going on. So Im not gonna keep this introduction very long,but I’ll share a bit about me so yeah might as well get onto that.

About me
-I’m 18 and have rolplayed for about 3 years
-I just had surgery a we so I have a bit of free time.
-I write in third person and write on average 2-5 paragraphs. Update: Been sitting at 4 paragraphs lately.
-I do have a tendency to occasionally mirror so there’s that
-I double
-I also play side characters as needed
-I like ooc but I’m shy

Rules
-Plot with me
-Be able to double and play some side characters
-Please be open to ooc (Not required)
-Be able to send me something to work with

Fandoms
Bleach**

-I’ve been hyped for its come back and I’d love to rp some while I wait for 2021.
-Love Au’s and drama so shoot me that stuff
Bnha*
-Id love to do a villain x hero au
-Open to plots
Tokyo ghoul
Pokemon*

-Id honestly would love to do something were our characters are linked to a legendary.
Kabanari of the iron fortress
-honestly don’t think I’ll find one for this lol
Toradora
-a friend got me into after we watched the whole thing
Aijn Demi human
-Not many know this series, but I like it so it’s here
Crossovers
-I looooove crossovers so hit me up on that even if I may not know the fandom
Probably more so just ask if you don’t see the one you like
So that’s about it. Let me know if you’re interested at all. Once again I hope you all stay safe and have a good day

Last edited:
I'd love to do a BNHA or Tokyo Ghoul RP with you~! ^^ DM me if this is still open and are intrested, I meet all the requirements you've set up so let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back