• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

hottopicwindow

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello chat, im looking for some literate roleplays for a couple of fandoms! (but yes please be literate, because that's what i write and i get pretty bored otherwise. or at least just give me enough to work with because sometimes even i get burnt out writing a ton at once)

there isnt anything im uncomfortable with (if anything pops up i will let you know) and if anything makes you uncomfortable please let me know and i will avoid it. i love plots that have a mix of everything in them, and long-term plots are some of my favorites (multiple smaller threads make me a little bored, so having a consistent rp is great!)

i'm willing to do a double up with oc's. only with the danganronpa series though (which is mostly what im looking for), but im also fine with roleplaying strictly canon characters (thats usually what i do anyway since i find it easier) i will not do oc x oc though.

fandoms i will write for:
- danganronpa series (mostly v3 im ngl but i can do any!)
- chainsaw man (ive read up to vol 7 in the manga, books are expensive SORRY!!!)
- scott pilgrim vs the world/scott pilgrim takes off
- warrior cats (this is the only fandom i will write ONLY oc's for)

ive a couple of plots in mind for those things. Im cool with most ships but the ones im most interested in are (+ who i'd prefer to write for in italics- but i could write for either, pls dont be shy asking to play the other char!)

DANGANRONPA:
- Kokichi x Himiko (PLEASE I wanna rp them so bad i love them)
- Miu x Kirumi
- Shuichi x Kaede
- Toko x Komaru
- Peko x Fuyuhiko
- Kaito x Maki (BIG FAVS PLEASE)
- Shuichi x Kaito
- Nagito x Hajime (Rarely will I do this one, the fandom kinda killed this one for me)
- Hajime x Chiaki
- Sonia
x Gundham

CHAINSAW MAN:
- Himeno x Kobeni
- Reze x Denji
- Kobeni x Power (Or platonically, I can play either role)
- Aki x Himeno

SCOTT PILGRIM:
- Kim Pine x Roxie Richter (ive had a plot in mind for them for so long plspls)
- Scott Pilgrim x Ramona Flowers
- Scott Pilgrim x Wallace Wells
(I MIIIGHHTTT be accepting of OC's for this fandom)

There's definitely some that I'm forgetting so if you have questions about any please ask. I won't judge you over your ships (Unless you ship any of the Warriors of Hope x an adult LOL) so please don't judge me over mine.

If you're interested please reach out i promise im silly and am happy to do lots of ooc chatter. pls have a good day/night :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back