• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Rp Search!

xX_Spookzz_Xx

Skibidi Sigma
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_9235.jpegHello everybody. I am Spookz. (I go by they/them, and audhd Ty!) I have had a small hiatus, however, I am back on the roleplaying scene. I am ready to make and share amazing stories with others! Before I list my fandoms, I’d like to get a few things straight:

a- Pm roleplays only. This is for the sake of my privacy and yours, please don’t request otherwise.

b- age, gender, or sexuality is not an issue for me. However, requesting any kind of nsfw content with underage ocs or others results in an automatic block and report. Please attempt to make it at least pg-13. I am okay with dark topics or romance and swearing, just nothing nsfw.

c- if you are interested, please inform me of your pronouns and/or triggers. I want you to be as comfortable as possible. I will, in return, share mine.

d- please, no proshipping. Shipping is no issue, however anything intentionally toxic I will not tolerate. Nothing underage, (refer to b)

e- while using oc’s, please send me some for of document or reference for them.

Now that is over with, allow me to list my interests and ideas. The more stars it has, the bigger interest.

——————————————-
medias-

Tv/Movies-

-Gravity Falls*** (I can play about anything. Bill dip is not preferred but tolerable. I have just gotten back into the fandom because of the recent release of the new book)

- Hazbin Hotel (watched the whole show, can do any character.) ****

-Tadc (watched both episodes, any character) ****

-Walten files (my favorite analog. Good understanding of all characters) *****

-Spooky Month (know most lore) ****

—————————————-

Games+animes

Fnaf- (any game is fine, I know the lore) ***

Danganronpa- (Am up to speed on everything but udg and the dg 3 animes. Basically canon video games.) *****

-Any Racheldrawsthis games ****** (such as Dead Plate, etc) I know most of them, I just want to reach people who know about her other games (like Elevator Hitch, Married in Red, or Cold Front, I love those games.)

That is all. I am also open to og oc stories. Here are some prompt ideas for those.
———————————-

Subject A is a detective searching for a (B) criminal, but soon, various hijinks make them fall in love, although they deny it. (Mxm, Fxm, FxF and any kind of genders are welcome)

(A), a tough, no nonsense mafia boss is revealed to have a soft side when somebody they care for (b) gets into various dangers. (Any kind of ship is welcome.)

(Bold is my preferred role)

school rps
angst

Bad (girl, boy, or other) x quiet boy
Black cat x
golden retriever
Scientist x robot
Dork Conspiracy theorist x the conspiracy (some kind of humanoid)
Crazy x fluff bean
Tsundere
x yandere
Rich jerk x homeless
pure (but shady) x
shady (but pure)

You can propose ideas to me in the comments or pms. If you are interested, please contact me. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
sounds good, would you go for Hazbin or TADC? Cause both are enjoyable and I do wanna make sure if we rp you enjoy a choice in everything!

Bump! Added new games :3

edit- just thought of more- oops

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back