• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

earlyriser

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hellooooo! I’ve been positively dying for a distraction from my schoolwork in the form of writing for my favorite pieces of media, so here I am to humbly beg. Also I’m hoping to meet some people who have my favorite shows in common on here ;-) To get a couple things out of the way at the top of this, I’m a semi-lit to literate roleplayer, but I can get along with anything more than a couple of lines. While I don’t know if I quite have the hang of this website yet, I’m happy to stay here and figure it out together, just bear with me if I have a little technical difficulty. I’m also open to moving to discord if need be. As you might’ve guessed from the title, I don’t rp with ocs. I can’t think of anything else to put here right now sooooo,
drumroll please, because here’s my list! For some of the following medias I have ideas in mind, for others I don’t. That said, I can’t wait to brainstorm together or hear what you have in mind! I really enjoy the planning process of rps lol.

Fandom - Characters I play - Pairings I’m looking for

White Collar - Peter Burke, Neal Caffery - Mainly looking for Peter/Neal, but I’m down for anything with this show.
Interview with the Vampire (AMC) - Louis de Pointe du Lac, Daniel Molloy, Santiago, Claudia - I love almost every pairing for this series!
Hannibal (NBC) - Frederick Chilton, Will Graham, Alana Bloom, Matthew Brown - Looking for Wilton, Marlana, Brownham, or Hannigram.
Baldur’s Gate III - def!Dark Urge - I’m always down to just talk about BG3, but my muse has faded for all but one ship. Durgetash! I’m always always excited to rp them.
Criminal Minds - Derek Morgan, Jennifer Jareau, Emily Prentiss - Would love some Derek/Spencer, Derek/Garcia, Jennifer/Emily, or Emily/Hotch!

One final note, I can be kind of scattered with response times but I do my best, and always appreciate getting a little bump if it’s been a couple of days. I’ll do the same for you, unless you request otherwise. I think that’s it, so thank you for reading, and I hope to talk soon!

Last edited:
bump! sorry, i’m desperate :-P also looking for some billford from gravity falls, with me as stanford! i’ve got a couple au-y ideas in mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back