• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⎝ Fandom RP Search ⎠⸺ Always Open [F1, Anime, COD, TG]

overitandie

somethings here
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
heyo! the name is andie (they/them/theirs). I am 21 years old so with that I only rp with those who are 18+. I'm an rper with more than a decade of experience across various sites (quotev, tumblr, discord) my roleplay length can vary and honestly depends on what my partner is more interested in though I tend to mostly lean towards descriptive types of rp. In regards to mature topics, they will come up but I always discuss things with partners prior to mentioning certain subjects, however, if something is common in the canon material then I automatically assume that you as my partner are okay with the mention of it.

Primarily I do fandom or fandom-based roleplays, though I also occasionally do original rps as well (though I will be honest completely original rps are a long shot, but if you want to play within a universe with only ocs that's more my speed). That being said I am into world building and intense plotting, I like to keep up sort of constant plotting or sharing of ideas to keep my interest in the roleplay and also enjoy plotting out or sharing headcanons for a bit before starting the rp because in my experience it's made the rp much more enjoyable and in line with both of us want.

I typically tend to write male characters and my side usually ends up mxm, so it's basically a must that you are okay with writing that. As for me, I'm okay with writing bxg, gxg, nbxb/g.. whatever sort of arrangement you've got going on! Im a bit hesitant towards writing poly unless both are sides are poly.

Below is a list of my fandoms, per usual the more hearts the more interested I am in them! Message me on here or comment if you're interested in anything!

Sports:
Formula 1 ❤❤❤❤
NFL ❤

TV/Movies:
Star Wars* ❤ (excluding the sequels)
SEAL team ❤❤❤❤
Top Gun & Top Gun: Maverick ❤❤❤
Marvel*
⸻ * for these fandoms specifically, I tend to prefer rps that exist within the universe but don't necessarily involve all the canon characters

Anime:
Naruto ❤❤ (excluding Boruto)
Death Note ❤❤
Psycho-Pass ❤❤
Bleach ❤❤

Games:
COD: MW (preference for reboot but can do original) ❤❤
Pokemon (Scarlet/Violet, Sword/Shield, maybe something inspired by the journeys tv shows) ❤❤❤

Genres:
Fantasy (high or modern)
Supernatural
A/B/O
for these I am open to taking heavy inspiration from pre-existing media (GOT/HOTD, etc)

I'm also into aus for most of the fandoms.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back