• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RP Partners?

Kachi

Just a lowly apple.
Hey, looking to do some 1 on 1 fandom RP here.

It can be Anime, video game, or book related, but at the moment I'd prefer an Anime-based one. (Gotta fill the hole in my poor fangirl heart lol)

I'd like a semi-advanced partner as well (think in the ~5 sentences per post range).

I read/play/watch a lot of stuff so just say what you'd be interested in and I'll tell you if I've read/seen/played it. :3

OCs or canon characters are fine by me. Romance is never considered a bad thing either~

Typically I lean towards playing males but I'm good with females too.

Just ask about anything.

At the moment Pokemon and Phoenix Wright are right at the top of my list, but I play a lot of FPS games and RPGs so if you have a particular interest in a game, shoot. :3

Oh, I have a few, actually, I think there might be a bit of confusion. X3 If both of you could PM me, that'd be lovely, perhaps we can sort something out.

Suikoden? Well, it's a game... :P

Hmm, I have a lot of anime in mind, but I'm not too sure it'll be good to be roleplayed or not...

Do you read light novel as well?

No, I haven't read any light novels.

I haven't watched too much anime to be honest. Just a lot of trending series like death note, snk/aot, noragami, etc. :P

I haven't watched death note and noragami by the way :P

How about doing roleplay about snk, but at the setting when 3d-maneuver system wasn't invented yet? *yeah, sounds stupid*

Mhm, sure, that could be interesting.

Or if you'd like I could throw together a quick list of some other stuff I've watched and you could have your pick.

yeah sure. if that doesn't bother you.

But, how about your roleplayin time? my timezone is gmt+7 and can only do this at night on my timezone.

do you think we can do this?

I'm UTC-4, it's 1:00 noon for me right now and I'm only on because it's a snow day. I don't really mind if our schedules don't line up though, as long as you post everyday I'm cool. :3

Anyway, here's that list. This isn't all of them but it's all I can think of off the top of my head XP

Code Geass

Black Butler (I've only seen season one)

Tokyo Ghoul (again, haven't watched past first season)

Owari no Seraph/Seraph of the End (just started second season)

Future Diary/Mirai Nikki

Another

Hellsing

Last edited by a moderator:
It's 00.00AM here. If it's cool with you, I'm in.

I haven't do any roleplay about horror stories. want to make one about another? :3

Sure, that could be interesting. :3

So it'd be like, we'd both play an OC in a new class and just see how everything goes downhill? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back