• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom rp (active and open!!)

BlackGalaxyRose

Hello! Im looking for a long term rp partner ! I prefer fandom rp’s but I’m open to discussing a non fandom rp I also prefer to play my oc all characters will be aged up or already over 18 as I’m 19F I prefer a detailed partner to match my energy. I also would like to be friends with my partner. This rp is for the enjoyment of BOTH of us so what you are ok with doing and not ok with doing please tell me so I can assure your enjoyment is at its peek when we rp to make sure you were paying attention send me the word oatmeal (this will increase the chances I’ll respond) Your age gender experience, doesn’t matter I’m open to anyone and anything I try to have a fast response time and I’d like a partner that has one too! .The following list is a list of the fandoms I like (doesn’t mean I haven’t watched any others so don’t be afraid to suggest more!).

Assassination Classroom, Danganronpa, Diabolik Lovers, Down to Earth, DragonBall, Fairytale, Food wars, Fruits basket, Harry Potter, Kakegurui, MHA (My hero academia), Ouran host club (This one is my fav!!) Owl house, SAO (Sword Art Online), ,Seven deadly sins, TMNT (Teenage mutant ninja turtles), The Devil is a part timer, Total Drama, Twilight.

A bit more about me(skip this part if you’d like)

I’ve rpd for over 6 years and story wrote for 9 (I loved telling stories to family and friends when I was 10) I’m detailed and can do 2-3 paragraphs depending on my partner. I love romance slice of life rp but I’m also down for a drama packed rp as well!! My gender is female and my ocs tend to look somewhat similar to me.

I’m exited to meet you!! Hugs hugs hugs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back