• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

winter28

Winter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey there!

you can call me Winter! I'm searching for some new rp partners, this is my first time posting here so please bare with me. before I get into fandoms and things like that I just want to add a few 'rules' and other things

• I'm f23, I ask that you be at least 20+ to rp with me. just a comfort on my end

• I would prefer to move to discord, I don't check this super frequently and I find discord is a little more easily organized

• I work a full time job that gives me a lot of free time and do roleplay, but sometimes I get busy or a little slower with replying. If I have to make you wait a little for a reply, I will let you know

• I only really do ccxcc, if you have a well developed oc feel free to pitch it to me but I lean heavily towards ccxcc

• I am a literate writer, it can range from three paragraphs to six depending on the scene, but I always try to at least match my partners length

• I'm comfortable writing mxf, mxm, and fxf, I don't really have a preference

That's all I can think of right now, so let's get into fandoms. Anything with a ✨ is something I'm really craving right now.

• ACOTAR ✨✨
• Naruto
• Dragon Ball Z✨
• Chainsaw Man
• Butcher and Blackbird ✨
• Genshin Impact
• Soul Eater

There's definitely more but I'm kinda drawing a blank right now so feel free to ask me about anything that's not on the list.

I'm comfortable writing as both male and female characters as well, I have lots of experience writing from the pov of both.

Thanks for reading, can't wait
to hear from you : )

Last edited:
hey there! if you're still looking for naruto writers, i very very very enthusiastically offer myself (and my small list of canons) to you . . . ! (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

hey there!

you can call me Winter! I'm searching for some new rp partners, this is my first time posting here so please bare with me. before I get into fandoms and things like that I just want to add a few 'rules' and other things

• I'm f23, I ask that you be at least 20+ to rp with me. just a comfort on my end

• I would prefer to move to discord, I don't check this super frequently and I find discord is a little more easily organized

• I work a full time job that gives me a lot of free time and do roleplay, but sometimes I get busy or a little slower with replying. If I have to make you wait a little for a reply, I will let you know

• I only really do ccxcc, if you have a well developed oc feel free to pitch it to me but I lean heavily towards ccxcc

• I am a literate writer, it can range from three paragraphs to six depending on the scene, but I always try to at least match my partners length

• I'm comfortable writing mxf, mxm, and fxf, I don't really have a preference

That's all I can think of right now, so let's get into fandoms. Anything with a ✨ is something I'm really craving right now.

• ACOTAR ✨✨
• Naruto
• Dragon Ball Z✨
• Chainsaw Man
• Butcher and Blackbird ✨
• Genshin Impact
• Soul Eater

There's definitely more but I'm kinda drawing a blank right now so feel free to ask me about anything that's not on the list.

I'm comfortable writing as both male and female characters as well, I have lots of experience writing from the pov of both.

Thanks for reading, can't wait
to hear from you : )
I’d love to start something with you! I have an OC from the autumn court and I’m dying to start writing! Do you have discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back