• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Romance Horror Rp Adult Partner preferred.

WanderingHydra

Magic Eight Ball
I prefer adult partners because I like to Rp with people my age and that I don't feel comfortable playing with teenagers. Sorry.
I have been wanting to RP this FANDOM for a bit. it will MY OC X CH from the story.
I'll Put some ideas here.

Ticci Toby X my OC OK well let say are characters met when they were really little my character was Toby's only friend because everyone made fun of him because of his stutter. But one day the Toby and his family moved far away in my character never saw him again years after Toby's incident with his sister passing away... letting his sanity slowly slip away into the darkness and finally letting the voices take control, with also the killing of his father. Toby becomes part of Slenderman's proxy he works with Masky and Hoodie. And our characters would read me again but not on good terms. My character is in a disguise so she isn't recognizable to Toby and it's been so long since my character has seen yours she doesn't know what he looks like so they're going to end up fighting probably. Idk just throwing shit out there lol
we can plan more once we talk.

00d3d0878372c27052bf9a350398910e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back