• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheGreatjon

Hello there!
Just a few housekeeping items before I write most of the fandoms and pairings I'm interested in:

- I usually play Canon Characters, but I don't mind playing an Original Character. However, I need you to play a Canon Character.
- I roleplay in First Person, so I hope that's not a problem.
- I average around 400 words. More if the scene calls for it, a little less if our characters are interacting. I'm detailed, I describe my thoughts and movements, and try to paint a vivid picture.

Now to the fandoms:
1- Game of Thrones

I have some plots of my own and I'm going to list some but I don't mind playing any ideas or fantasies that you bring.

I'm going to list my ideas with a small description of each, feel free to make suggestions if you want to change something and we can discuss it.

Cersei & Jaime Lannister : we could play their affair after she gets married, them sneaking around behind Robert's back , making love in the capitol and as they go on royal processions around the kingdoms with drama always ensuing.

- 18 year old Cersei is in King's landing because Tywin wants to marry her to Rhaegar, but what he doesn't know is that she's having an affair with her Uncle (He'll be basically Jaime just her uncle instead of her brother).

- We can play them in the time period of the show, during season 1 or season 4, or we can change the story and have Jaime not leave during the war.

- We can also do an alternate ending story where instead of them getting crushed to death Jaime gets Cersei out and they escape, sailing to the free cities to live in secrecy as traveling traders, joining some caravan and pretending to be married .

Sansa & Jon : this will take place towards the end of season 6. At the time they're both at their lowest. Sansa has been through unimaginable pain and can trust no other man with her body and Jon has lost trust in his chosen family and can only trust his first family ( he's also not open to a new love after Ygritte so Sansa is the only option being the only girl he loved from before he knew Ygritte).

Ned & Catelyn : I had this idea after reading the books (and I would rather not use the actress from the show as a reference), Catelyn's second chapter starts with Ned leaving her sorr and full on the bed and it's just very hot so we can do an alternate plot where she goes with him to Kingslanding.

Daenerys & Jon ; this is just their story from the show but with a different trajectory after season 7.

Daenerys & Jaime : this will happen after the battle with the white walkers. Jaime has fulfilled his oath and is left without purpose and Dany is being rejected by Jon and everyone else. Jaime comes to Dany to kill him but instead they sleep together and start an affair. She gives him purpose and he gives her love.

Daenerys & her son; this is set 19 years after season 8. Instead of Daenerys going mad she conquers Kingslanding but Jon dies and then it turns out she's pregnant. For 18 year she's single so that no one will threaten their son's claim and when he's 18 they start a relationship ( the How of it is left to be discussed).

Daenerys & Viserys : Viserys has a change of heart after marrying Dany to Drogo, he takes her back and they flee together.

Daenerys & Ned : after his fight with the council Ned leaves the city and when Robert dies he declares for Dany. Catelyn dies at some point and when Dany crosses the sea she falls for him.

Cersei & Ned : this will include a change to Cersei's personality making her sadder and lonlier at the start of the show. Ned as the hand begins to protect her from Robert's frequent drunken rampages and they fall for each other.

Cersei & a more human Mountain

-Your idea!

2- Teen Wolf ; Allison & Chris Argent

(I have listed the pairings I'm interested in below. I have scenarios for some of these so just contact me about the one you like and I can tell you my idea.
You can also bring your own ideas for them or other shows. These are not all the fandoms I know, just the ones I remember.
The final option is doing a role about the actors that portray those characters.)

3- The Tudors ; Anne Boleyn & Charles (or anyone other than Henry).

4- Arrow ;
+ Laurel & Oliver
+ Felicity & Oliver
+ Thea & Oliver / Malcom Merlyn / John Diggle

5- Supergirl ;
+ Kara / anyone
+ Lena / anyone

6- Flash ;
+ Caitlin / Barry

7- Marvel ;
+ Natahsa ( black widow )& Captain America / Thor / Black Panther / Bucky
+ Wanda & Chris/Pietro
+ Maria & Chris/Thor/Peter

8- Vikings ; Lagertha & Bjorn/Rollo (just less dickish)

9- Friends ;
+ Monica & Joey/Richard
+ Rachel & Joey

10- How I Met Your Mother ;
+ Lilly & Barney
+ Robin & Marshal

11- Big Bang Theory ; Penny & Joe Manganelo

12- Brooklyn 99 ; Terry & Gina/Amy/Rosa

13- Modern Family ;
+ Claire/Anyone
+ Alex/Anyone

14- Santa Clarita Diet ; Abby & Joel Hammond

15- The Good Place ; Eleanor & Chidi/Michael

16- The Vampire Diaries ; Bonnie & Damon

17- The Witcher ; Ciri & Geralt

18- The 100 ;
+ Clarke & Jaha/Kane
+ Octavia & Lincoln
+ Raven & Jaha/Kane

I definitely know more fandoms but it's hard to remember all so feel free to ask about any fandom that isn't above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back