• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom roleplay search (oc x canon, doubling up)

garrshep

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
introduction -
hello everyone! my name is sam, im am twenty five and i live in eastern standard time! i am seeking roleplays for the fandoms listed below! i am a literate writer, with my word count between between 1,000 and 1,500 words per each side on average. that being said, i am someone who considers themselves a quality over quantity writer meaning i write until i feel i have written a good reply without being a drag to get through!!

i do not any rules, really, the only requirement is that you are over the age of 18 as I will not roleplay with minors ! i am ghosting friendly because i understand life gets busy and i tend to get sucked into things and forget to check for notification!

this is my writing sample if you wanted to take a look at it!

fandoms (no particular order of interest in terms of fandom, but love interests are listed in order of preference below each)-

attack on titan
-levi ackerman

one piece (live action specifically)
- buggy the clown

star wars
- poe dameron
- din djarin / the mandalorian
- luke skywalker
-obi-wan kenobi

harry potter
- golden trio era: george weasley or fred weasley
- marauders era: remus lupin

additional fandoms (fandoms i am interested in, just do not have a completed form for):

hetalia (i'm currently reworking my very old oc so that will be with the warning of a please be patient)

if you are interested in roleplaying with me, please let me know !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back