• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Roleplay Interest Check!

coaxxie

epic gaymer
hello everyone! i'd first like to apologize to anyone rotting away in my DMs right now. i realized that I often make RP ads with fandoms I am currently disinterested in, and then in the roleplay, I lose steam, FAST. So, this time I will only put the fandoms I am super interested in right now! As a disclaimer, I may have psychosis, and I believe I "am" characters. So, for certain fandoms, I won't do romance with characters and stuff like that. Ok, onto the post!
Also, roleplays don't have to be romance. I'd love to do anything other than romance!!
Dead By Daylight [I am Bubba Sawyer and Frank Morrison, I will only do Bubba x Stretch and for Frank Morrison I'm down for anything! I can play other characters as well]
Texas Chainsaw Massacre [I AM Bubba Sawyer. I'd love to roleplay with my family.]
Scream [I am kinda Billy Loomis, but I don't have any preferences for this roleplay.]
Portal (1 + 2) [I am Doug Rattmann. No romance with him.]
Metal Gear Solid [I am Mantis! I will only do Liquimantis.]
For these fandoms, I can also play many other characters! Shoot me a message if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back