• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LunaMoonlight

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am new to this site however I and not new to role playing! I have been role playing for around 15 years at this point. I prefer doubling up OC x Cannon and can reach about 350 words per character! A little about myself:
-I go by Luna online!
-I am above the age of eighteen.
-I use they/she pronouns.
-The timezone I’m in is EST.
the fandoms I am interested in roleplaying are:
-Kpop
- Stray Kids or Ateez
-Anime
- Sk8 the Infinity, One Piece(anime and live action), Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia.
-Video Games
- Sally Face and Stardew Valley

Last edited:
Hello! I am new to this site however I and not new to role playing! I have been role playing for around 15 years at this point. I normally do OC x Cannon and can reach about 350 words per character! A little about myself:
-I go by Luna online!
-Kpop
- Stray Kids or Ateez
-Anime
- Sk8 the Infinity, One Piece(anime and live action), Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia.
-Video Games
I’m down for one piece!

I’m down for kpop! Stray kids! I’m a newbie to ATEEZ also

Hello! I am new to this site however I and not new to role playing! I have been role playing for around 15 years at this point. I prefer doubling up OC x Cannon and can reach about 350 words per character! A little about myself:
-I go by Luna online!
-Kpop
- Stray Kids or Ateez
-Anime
-Video Games
Are you up for Sally Face? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back