• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✦ fandom requests! (anime/video games) ✦

celestal

✦ hiiiii! I'm Celes!

Important Stuff:
✦ Please be 18+! I prefer not to rp with minors - I'm 20 fyi!
✦ Angst and fluff are both welcome! I have no real limits, but I will not break site rules!
✦ I heavily prefer oc/canon, but some exceptions will be noted! Doubling is also a huge preference, but it isn't required for canon/canon.
✦ I love writing f/f, m/f, and m/m with no real preference! Trans/nb character friendly!
✦ Both canon and AU settings are enjoyed
✦ I prefer to stay on site!
✦ I consider myself decently literate, with multi-paragraph responses as my norm. I ask the same of you!

Fandoms:

BNHA:
Looking for: Bakugo, Shouto, Denki, Hawks, Dabi

Can write: Ochako, Izuku, Jirou, Momo, Mina, Kirishima, Denki, Iida, Shouto, Shigaraki, Aizawa, Himiko, Tsuyu, Toshinori, Tamaki, Nejire, Mirio

Demon Slayer:
Looking for: Giyuu, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Obanai

Can Write: Tanjiro, Inosuke, Mitsuri, Nezuko, Aoi, Shinobu, Tengen, Rengoku

Canon Ships: Can play Shinobu for Giyuu, Mitsuri for Obanai, Aoi for Inosuke, Nezuko for Zenitsu

Genshin Impact:
Looking for: Childe, Kaeya, Zhongli, Yae Miko, Thoma, Itto, Scaramouche

Can Write: Jean, Diluc, Albedo, Venti, Xiao, Chongyun, Xingqiu, Xiangling, Ganyu, Bennett, Razor, Lisa, Mona, Sucrose, Ningguang, Beidou, Noelle, Shenhe, Kokomi, Yun Jin, Ei, Amber, Barbara, Huo Tao, Ayaka, Ayato, Eula, Kazuha

A non-exhaustive list of AUs:
✦ Band/Idol AU
✦ Fantasy AU
✦ (For BNHA) Quirkless AU
✦ Superhero AU
✦ (For Demon Slayer) Slayer!Nezuko and Demon!Tanjiro

Last edited:
Hello hello! If you’re still interested I do have a bit of idea of what I want for a fandomless rp, if not then we can do BNHA??

bump! - currently really craving demon slayer! I finished the manga, so no worries about spoilers.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the bnha roleplay with you. I can play a great Dabi but he brings a lot of angst with him. If you're down pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back