• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Pairings (CLOSED)

Hello everyone! I’ve really been craving certain pairings recently and I would absolutely love it if someone would do them with me! I have several plots, and for those I don’t we can make up a plot for together. I’m also more than welcome to any other ideas you may have. You can play as whichever character you want.

A few rules:

-Please use proper grammar and spelling. Mistakes are understandable, but I don't want to have to decipher a message.

-Try to keep the characters as in character as possible. I'm pretty lenient on this though. As long as you don't do anything wildly out of character then you should be fine.

-Follow all RPnation rules.

On to the pairings:

Dangan Ronpa

-Togami x Fukawa​

(Takes place after the game.) After escaping from Hope’s Peak, Togami and Fukawa split off from the others to see what became of Togami’s family. They quickly realize that the world has become a very dangerous place with enemies around every corner. Fukawa, along with Genocider, end up becoming very useful in the desolate landscape.

-Kuzuryuu x Peko

(Inspired by their lives before the game.) Kuzuryuu’s clan is threatened by a rival clan. Tension is thick in the air as he is forced to take on more responsibility to aid his parents. Naturally, Peko is always at his side, no matter how dangerous the situation.

-Mondo x Ishimaru

Dramatical Murder

-Mizuki x Noiz​

(Gang AU) Mizuki and Noiz are the leaders of two of the most powerful gangs in the city. However, recently there has been unrest due to a new gang called Morphine trying to take over territory. One day the leaders of Morphine offer to negotiate. Both Mizuki and Noiz agree, but when they arrive it turns out to be a trick and they are captured. Despite not being on the best of terms, the two must work together to escape and then figure out how to defeat Morphine.

-Virus x Trip

-Koujaku x Aoba​

Kill la Kill

-Sanageyama x Satsuki

Attack on Titan

-Eren x Armin

-Erwin x Levi

-Levi x Petra

The World Ends With You

-Neku x Joshua

Fire Emblem

-Henry x Tharja​

(Takes place after the game.) Henry and Tharja decide to return to their home of Plegia. Despite the achievements while in Robin’s army, many still do not take kindly to their Plegian origins or dark mage occupations. It soon becomes apparent that some people still despise Chrom and his army, and so Henry and Tharja have to fight their way through.

-Gaius x Libra

Persona 4

-Kanji x Naoto

-Yu/Souji x Yosuke

Hunter x Hunter

-Leorio x Kurapika

-Killua x Gon

Baccano!

-Firo x Ennis

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho Tou

-Kyouichi x Tatsuma

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

-Makoto x Haruka​

(Arabian AU.) Haruka is the prince of a city in the desert. The city used to be plentiful with water, but recently the natural springs have started to dry up. The citizens are in turmoil, fearing for the worst now that water has been rationed and is decreasing by the day. Determined to find the cause, Haruka and his servant Makoto search the desert for the demon that has supposedly caused the drought.

-Rin x Nitori

(Pirate AU) Rin is a ruthless pirate captain who captures any rival ships that come his way. During one of these raids he captures Nitori and makes him be the new cabin boy. As they continue to sail the seas they come across a map and proceed to go through many perils to reach the treasure.

-Sosuke x Momo

Shiki

-Tohru x Natsuno

Maleficent

-Diaval x Maleficent

Avengers

-Tony x Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
-appears in sparkles-

Um, are you in the Percy Jackson or Greek Mythology fandoms?

There isn't any way you'd be interested in a The Hinger Games or Sonic the Hedgehog fandom based roleplay,is there?I just feel like you would be so much fun to RP with and I have never -insert correct word here- any of the ones you listed.

The only thing is I am very limited to what canon characters I can play and if we were to do a The Hunger Games one,I would most likely have to do an OC character.

Nico said:
-appears in sparkles-
Um, are you in the Percy Jackson or Greek Mythology fandoms?
I'm afraid not. Sorry. ^^;

Mobius said:
There isn't any way you'd be interested in a The Hinger Games or Sonic the Hedgehog fandom based roleplay,is there?I just feel like you would be so much fun to RP with and I have never -insert correct word here- any of the ones you listed.
The only thing is I am very limited to what canon characters I can play and if we were to do a The Hunger Games one,I would most likely have to do an OC character.
I haven't done any Sonic RPs in a while, but I'm more than willing to try one with you! I'll PM you.

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]I'm super interested in Henry X Tharja, they are my favourite!~ c:

[/QUOTE]
Overly! :D Great to see you again. I'll PM you so we can talk more on the beautiful but insane couple that is Henry and Tharja.

Nico said:
That's alright o:
What about Noiz x Aoba or Mink x Aoba?
I'm afraid I'm not into those pairings enough to rp them. Sorry again. 
The list has been updated and I'm still looking for partners! ^^

I'd love to do the Rin x Nitori one with you! I haven't used Rpnation in a while though so I don't know how to pm ^^;

[QUOTE="Matthew Williams]I'd love to do the Rin x Nitori one with you! I haven't used Rpnation in a while though so I don't know how to pm ^^;

[/QUOTE]
That's fine! I'll just PM you. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back