• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom or OC, looking for someone to make neat stories with!

tea rose

it is written in the stars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Helloooo! I'm new to the site but 100% a veteran to roleplaying. I've been dabbling in writing/rp for over 10 years, and I'm looking for a new partner/partners to build friendships/worlds with! I'll put a couple "requirements" below, though I'm typically pretty open!

• You being 18+, non-negotiable! Whether or not the roleplays get "mature" is up to us, but in general this rule is unbreakable for me
  • Semi-literate to full literate paragraphs
  • Third person narrative
As for fandoms, I'm involved or have been involved in a lot of different things. I like anime/manga, video games, dungeons and dragons, etc. I'm more well versed in original content/world building but if we find something we have in common I'm alright with that too! If you have an questions about specifics please shoot me a message and we can hash it out.

Thank you for your time, happy rp'ing~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back