• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom (oc x cc) roleplay request

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone! I'm Riliane. I'm 23 years old, and I work part-time at a factory and I also go to college full time. I've been roleplaying since I was 12 and it's something I still really enjoy! It also keeps me somewhat sane with everything going on nowadays lol

I absolutely love having conversations with my partners. Either about the roleplay plot, ideas, or even just about what's going on in our lives, and I love making new friends with roleplaying. As long as we talk about a plot enough, I can write almost anything!

I would like to apologize if I accidentally ghost you. I'm easily distracted and very forgetful. If I haven't said anything in a week, there's a good chance that I may have forgotten our roleplay or am unsure how to respond. Just give me a nudge and I'll get back to you! Before I show my fandom interests, I'm gonna add a few things here for preferences in roleplaying.

what I am looking for
- be 18+, I am 23 and feel more comfortable roleplaying with adults
- be patient with me. I have chronic illness, chronic pain and I'm a full time college student so there are times when I won't be online
- please plot, headcanon and OOC chat with me! I love making friends with my roleplay partners
- doubling is required with oc x canon
- romance is definitely what i want to do most, but platonic pairings I'm also interested in!
- please be willing to do m/m, f/f or m/f. Usually m/f is the pairing I chose but I've seen a lot of people who refuse to do it for one reason or another. I will also do any pairing for you, but won't do love triangles
- slice of life, angst, fluff... I'm up for any of that!
- no one liners please, at least two paragraphs

Below is a list of fandoms that I will do and a list of love interests that I like to have within these fandoms. The more hearts, the more I am interested. If I only have one love interest, I'm more inclined to keep that one. In lists of multiple love interests, ones that are bolded are the love interests that I prefer. If none are bolded, I have no preference

FANDOMS
movies/literature

marvel - tony stark, peter parker, loki laufeyson, ♥

percy jackson and the olympians/heroes of olympus - oc, piper mclean, percy jackson, annabeth chase ♥♥♥

star wars - boba fett, din djarin ♥♥♥♥

harry potter - hermione granger, harry potter, draco malfoy ♥♥♥♥

tv shows

blue exorcist
- ryuji "bon" suguro, rin okumura (romantic or platonic) ♥♥♥

castlevania - adrian "alucard" tepes ♥♥♥♥♥

gravity falls - bill cipher ♥♥♥

miraculous ladybug - kagami, adrien, luka, marinette ♥♥♥

my little pony: friendship is magic - princess luna ♥

ninjago - cole, zane ♥♥

ouran high school host club - kyoya ootori ♥♥♥

phineas and ferb - phineas flynn ♥

teen titans - raven ♥

video games

baldur's gate - astarion, wyll ♥♥♥♥

choices: stories you play - andy kang (it lives in the woods), aiden zhou, caleb mitchell (high school story) ♥♥♥♥♥

cuphead - king dice, the devil ♥♥♥

danganronpa - byakuya togami ♥

deltarune - jevil ♥♥♥♥♥

destiny / destiny 2 - cayde-6, zavala ♥♥♥♥♥

henry stickmin - reginald copperbottom ♥♥♥♥♥

legend of zelda - link ♥♥♥

mario and luigi rpgs - fawful, luigi ♥♥♥

mystic messenger - jumin han, saeyoung choi, jihyun "v" kim ♥♥♥♥

pokémon - n ♥♥♥♥

splatoon - dj octavio (platonic family), oc, callie, marina ♥♥♥♥♥

stardew valley - sebastian ♥♥♥

undertale - sans ♥♥♥♥♥