• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eunhwluvs

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
First of all i have to say that i'm a female, and im open to partnering with anyone, regardless of gender, but you need to be willing to play an an M character for my oc.

I consider myself semi-lit; my responses vary based on the scene. I can provide more detailed, longer posts or shorter, concise ones as needed. Typically, I write around 6 lines but am flexible. I’d appreciate a partner who can match with me, but overall, just write comfortably! (But please give me something to answer)

I’m also 100% LGBT friendly, so if you want your oc to be gay, bisexual, trans... feel completely free to do so!!

About the RP —

Im only looking for oc x cc, so please dont reach out if you want oc x oc or cc x cc. All my ocs are females, but i really enjoy playing male characters so dont worry if you want me to play one for your oc.

I know some people do doubles with two different rps, but i want this to be just one rp since i think it would be fun for our ocs to interact with each other (as friends or relatives, for example).

Fandoms

• Sally Face (I want you to play as Sal or Larry)
• The Walking Dead (I want you to play as Carl or Daryl)
• Alice in Borderland (Want you to play as Niragi)
• All of Us Are Dead (Want you to play as Gwinam)
• True Beauty (Want you to play as Han Seojun)
• Stranger Things (Want you to play as Eddie or Billy)
• Descendants (Want you to play as Harry or Jay)
• My Hero Academia (Want you to play as Shigaraki)
• Creepypastas (Want you to play as Jeff the Killer)
• Metallords (Want you to play as Hunter)
• Cobra Kai (Want you to play as Hawk)
• The Black Phone (Want you to play as Vance Hopper)

ps yes i have a type in men lol

Now the requirements
- Being +18
- Write in third person
- Be a friendly and enjoyable person to roleplay with !! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back