• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings fandom multipack in exciting new flavours!

tressymfeathers

lord average
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello!! first off, a little bit about me! my name is bertie (he/they), i'm 31 years old, so i would prefer to rp with adults, so no minors please. just a comfort thing! i'm not an enormously fussy writer, but i do lean towards the literate end of things (despite my tendency to live my life in laps lock, i promise i write with Capital Letters), and tend to mirror whatever i get from my partner! i do prefer a good couple paragraphs to sink my teeth into though! when it comes to romance, i enjoy mxm or fxf ships the most, or any other similar flavour of queer, and i welcome lgbtq+ headcanons, but mxf is okay too! i enjoy talking over discord when it comes to plotting etc since i'm almost always logged in there, it's a force of habit, so let me know if you'd like to chat there.

here's a list of fandoms i'd be willing to write for, as well as characters i'd feel comfortable writing!

baldur's gate 3
gale dekarios
halsin
minthara baenre
karlach cliffgate
rolan
shadowheart
astarion at a push but i'm not so confident with him!

resident evil

(i will be honest this is the one that pushed me to make this account in the first place, it's the leon kennedy babygirl adventures brainrot hours)
leon kennedy
luis serra
ashley graham
ada wong
jill valentine??
claire redfield???

genshin impact 🍅 🍅
(this game is a dumpster fire but it's my comfort dumpster fire)
faruzan
kirara
kazuha
venti
kamisato ayato
ganyu
lyney
albedo
kaveh
(probably more but. you know how it is there's like a billion characters)

honkai star rail

tingyun
march 7th
natasha
yukong
hanya
qingque
luka????

honorable mentions (the ones i love wholeheartedly and will likely always find a muse for or the ones i'm willing to try out)
disco elysium, bioshock, red read redemption, i could probably get a little zenless zone zero going since nekomata has me in a chokehold, might get silly and offer death stranding.

(i am open to aus for all of these for the most part, but i'm a sucker for canon/non-au! like i love a good slice of life modern co-workers au don't get me wrong but. i'm so hearteyes over the game worlds and. chinhands. anyway! let me know if anything sparks your interest, i'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back