• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom interest check! ~ updated [6/22/24] with Phan || s e a r c h i n g || [strong anime focus]

.Phantom.

Official Fairy Tail Wizard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! This isn't the first time that I've made a search post on this site, but it is definitely the first time in months that I've been online. I took an unexpected hiatus from roleplaying and... pretty much being online at all due to personal reasons; some simply being too busy and others slightly more personal. Regardless, I'm back on the hunt for a few roleplays with hopes to not overwhelm myself as I often do.

That being said, hi my name is Phantom but feel free to call me Phan! I am twenty-four years old and I go by she/her but to be completely honest I answer to anything and everything as long as I know that I'm the one being talked to or referenced. I do ask that my partners be 18+ and write a few paragraphs. I don't have a specific word count, but I require some substance in replies for my roleplays.

- - -

A quick list of my preferences:
- canon x canon or canon x oc are my go-to, with headcanons used for canon characters. oc x oc is a rare occurrence for me, but not a deal breaker so just ask!
- I'm LGBTQ+ friendly, though I cannot claim to be experienced in writing it so if we write something and I'm wrong in something that I say, please politely correct me.
- most of my characters have traumatic backstories so if you have triggers, tell me them first
- Patience! As I stated above, I've been gone for nearly 6 months. I sometimes get overwhelmed but I am ALWAYS okay with hopping right back into the roleplay!
- Doubling is strongly encouraged for me! I prefer to write female characters, so in a 1x1 I'd prefer to write a female though that is always open to discussion
- I adore AUs so I'm okay with AUs for anything! Even cheesy plotlines!
- I LOVE chatting OOC and developing headcanons. The whole nine yards of playlists and pinterest boards, all of it so please share them with me for your Ocs!
- The above being said, I do require equal effort or it upsets me and ruins my desire to write. If I feel that I'm putting in more effort for your side of a double than you are for me, then it kills the motivation.
- Below I'm listing the characters that I will write in each fandom; if it doesn't say "anyone" in it and a character isn't on there, then you can ask unless I specifically specify that I won't write a character. Usually it's simply because I cannot write them well AT ALL and not because I'm trying to be selfish in saying that I won't write my favorite for you (I'll tell you if I won't for that reason, I'm blunt like that)
- If you have issues with anything, tell me! However if you have issues with something that's already been clarified within this post and you simply didn't read it, then that is entirely your problem and not mine :)
- No, I won't write for Pokemon

I'm in a very long list of fandoms, so I'm going to attempt to categorize them along with a * system from 1-5 on my level of interest to roleplay it.
In my love interests, characters with + next to them mean I have plot ideas in mind. The * will also rank my desire for who I'd most be interested in)
Anything struck out means that I likely already have met my limits for those roleplays or don't currently want to write for it.

Anime / Otome / Anime Games:

- My Hero Academia** | canon x oc |
+ let it be noted that while I barely finished season 4, I know all of the major manga spoilers
will write: anyone (no promises I'm great at all of them though)
love interests: bakugo+**, dabi+*****, shoto+*, hawks+**, tamaki amajiki+****, shota aizawa+**, fat gum+**, kirishima, shinsou, uraraka+**, toga+*, shigaraki+*
(most of these characters have different oc love interests and definitely different plots)

- Fairy Tail** | canon x oc // canon x canon |
+ Caught up and reading 100 Years Quest (ITS COMING OUT ANIMATED IN JULY AAHHH)
will write: anyone and I think I cant write nearly everyone well EXCEPT for Natsu but I write him anyways because I love him
love interests: Jackal, Mystogan**, Laxus, Bickslow, Sting***, Rogue, Rufus, Leo/Loke*
(I have more limits on this: I will not write Gratsu as a ship and I will not be a part of hating on ships either.)

- Black Butler* | canon x oc |
+ Haven't read the school arc or watched it
will write: Sebastian, Ciel, Grell, William, Roland, Joker, most of the circus crew
love interests: Undertaker+*****, Dagger*
(I'm very sorry but Undertaker is my real only interest and has been since season one so sorry not sorry but I won't write him for you)

- Fruits Basket*** | canon x oc, oc x oc (maybe) |
+ watched all of it
will write: Kyo, Momoji, Shigure, Ayame, Yuki, Hatsuharu, or most of them really
love interests: Hattori***, Kyo*, Haru**, Shigure
(I'd prefer to stray from the original plot if possible, especially if I'm writing Kyo because I will get very bored)

- Genshin Impact***** | canon x oc |
+ Haven't begun Fontaine but finished Sumeru
will write: Tighnari, Cyno, Diluc, Kaeya, Zhongli, Xiao, Bennet, Venti, Aether, Baizhu, Kaveh, Gorou, Itto, Kazuha, Razor, Thoma, Heizou
love interests: Kazuha****, Xiao**, Kaeya+*****, Itto, Zhongli**, Childe, Heizou, Alhaitham
(I feel obligated the explain that I won't write Childe or Alhaitham because I suck at writing them no matter how many times I try. Maybe one day!)

- Naruto** | canon x oc, oc x oc |
+ still in the early stages of watching season 1 so apologies
will write: whoever you ask if I know them
love interests: Kakashi***, Shikamaru**
(I know who Itachi is but I know so little about him I am very sorry)

- Inuyasha* | canon x oc |
+ fin
will write: anyone
love interests: Koga**, Sesshomaru****

- Fire Force** | canon x oc |
+ season 1
love interests: arthur, captain obi***
(might get more specific as I get further in)

- Soul Eater* | canon x oc // oc x oc |
+ finished anime
love interests: Death the Kid****, Blackstar, Soul*

- Mystic Messenger**** | oc x canon |
+ played most routes and LOVE doing AUs for this
will write: anyone but Rika <3
love interests: V, Saeran/Unknown/Ray, 707/Saeyoung******+, Jumin+**, Zen+*
(Nothing I've seen nor what anyone can say will make me like Rika, and while I respect those who do I also respect that I do not want anything to do with her if possible :) )

- Yona of the Dawn*** | oc x canon // canon x canon |
+ was once caught up in the manga but am not anymore
will write: Hak, Kija, Shin-Ah, Jae-ha, Zeno, Su-Won
love interest: Shin-Ah***, Zeno*, Su-Won

- Durarara*** | oc x canon |
+ half through season 2
will write: Shizuo, Shinra, Mikado, Masaomi,
love interests: Izaya*****, Kadota**, Shinra*, Shizuo**
(I won't write Izaya out of sheer "I can't" so don't ask please)

- Obey Me!** | canon x oc |
+ I forgot where I stopped tbh
will write: Lucifer, Mammon, Levi, Barbatos, Satan, Belphie, Beel, Simon, Diavolo
love interests: Beel*****+, Satan, Lucifer, Diavolo

Other:

- DCU*** | canon x oc |
+ mostly watched varying animated series or the CW shows
will write: too many, just ask!
love interests: Jason Todd/Red Hood, Dick Grayson/Robin or Nightwing, Garfield Logan, Tim Drake, Bruce Wayne, Joker, Bane, Superman/Clark Kent, Wally West, Barry Allen, Conner Kent, Oliver Queen, Blue Beetle/Jaime Reyes, The Question, Deathstroke
(for reference: Young Justice, Justice League Unlimited, various Batman animated shows, CW Arrow and Flash but none of those are required to be the setting, just what I know them from)

- MCU**** | canon x oc |
+ I haven't seen some of the shows or movies but I've seen most
will write: same as above
love interests: Loki***+, Captain America***+, Tony Stark*(this one doubles as wanting a platonic story too)+, Ant-Man*+

- Miraculous Ladybug** | canon x oc // canon x canon (AU only) |
+ pretty much caught up
will write: anyone just ask!
love interests: luka

- Sonic | canon x oc |
+ watched Sonic X almost all the way through and the new Sonic Prime
love interests: Knuckles*****+, Shadow**, Silver, Sonic, Tails

- Transformers | canon x oc |
+ seen Bayverse but don't care for it, seen half of War for Cybertron, almost finished with Transformers Prime
will write: Optimus, Bee, Ironhide, Wheeljack, Hot Rod, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Megatron, Knockout, Sideswipe, Mirage, Jazz, Grimlock, Prowl almost anyone just ask
love interests: Ratchet**, Optimus, Bumblebee***+, Knockout, Ultra Magnus, Mirage, Jazz**, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker
(this is where I'm fucking weird and I'm down for Cybertronian x Cybertronian or human x Cybertronian or android or whatever)

- Criminal Minds | oc x canon |
+ didn't finish but got to like season 8
will write: Hotchner, Morgan, Rossi
love interest; Spencer Reid+
(I won't write the genius boy out of selfishness, that's my only baby <3 and I've had a specific plot for him that I've been dying to write)

- Hazbin Hotel** | oc x canon |
+ caught up <3
will write: Vaggie, Charlie, Alastor, Husk, Angel Dust, Zestiel, Vox, Valentino, Velvette, Lucifer, Lute almost anyone just ask!
love interest: Husk, Lucifer, Vox, Zestiel

- Percy Jackson**** | oc x oc // canon x canon // oc x canon |
+ read the PJ series and the first Apollo book
will write: Anyone, including the Romans if you like them!
love interests: Percy, Leo
(I actually think I'd prefer an oc x oc on this one but I'm still down for oc x canon)

- The Mortal Instruments | oc x oc |
+ the books. Not the show. I refuse to acknowledge the show
message me on plot ideas, this one is a hit or miss for me right now

-

Genres/Plots I'll Write Original Content In
- Fantasy (gimme those cheesy tropes for this, even if it's darker)
- Apocalypse
- Modern Fantasy (gimme magical cell phones and teleportation stations)
- Bridgerton Era Vibes
- Greek / Roman gods/goddesses
- Supernatural creatures

I will keep updating this as I remember more of the fandoms that I am in as well as add some basic plot ideas that I have in mind that may not be fleshed out. Keep an eye out for the updates! :P

If you have questions feel free to ask! Some I have character sheets for and some I do not!

The second post is filled with random plot ideas. Some are just little drabble ideas while others may be more fleshed out. Feel free to reach out on behalf of any of the plots!

Last edited:
P l o t I d e a s

My Hero Academia

Plot Idea #1--
Serial kidnappers are on the loose and the heroes need to find out who is behind the kidnappings. The kidnappings are seemingly sporadic -- there is no link between gender, age, ethnicity, nothing.

Plot Idea #2--
Crossover.
Character A & Character B get sent on an important mission by Pro Hero: Universe into another timeline. (this can be the canon timeline, a whole other fandom, or just a past event to prevent something from happening) There, they run into Character C & Character D who are from that world/timeline and attempting to prevent the same thing. Initially the ground distrusts each other, but come to the realization that they are all working towards the same goal.

Plot Idea #3--
A school that is only known by the outside world as a school for the 1%, the richest of the rich, has a dark underbelly. It serves as a school for training the next generation of villains and their sidekicks. This school is in disguise as a regular school, but many kidnapped children end up within the school and never are seen again, becoming underground villains, spies, or "ghosts" to the world. Others are trained to be the next generation of politicians, assassins, or other members of society that are capable of taking down the heroes in a far more organized manner. Can be heroes / students infiltrating. Can be students in the school itself that are rivals. Can be one of each. However we want it.

Genshin Impact

Plot Idea #1-- Mondstadt
Everyone in Mondstadt is getting prepared for their annual festival/celebration: The Harvest Festival. The whole of Mondstadt come together to thank Barbatos for blessing the wins that blows the seeds and pollinates their crops or the wind for bringing in the rain to water their fields. Once they harvest, a portion of each harvest is put towards a week-long celebration of games, food, and lots of entertainment. At the taverns, any grain or wheat-based wines (such as Dandelion Wine) are half-off the price and citizens from all over Tevyat come to enjoy the festival for this very reason, among others. There are small food stands lining the streets and children running around playing games like hopscotch and having happy sack races. Each person is tasked with their own job, either decorations or helping with a certain event. This year, things are not quite the same. Someone keeps sabotaging different areas of the festival as the day to begin the celebratory week approaches, and the citizens must find out who it is.

Plot Idea #2 -- Liyue
An old god from back before the Archon war, Karkinos, accumulated enough energy after the battle of Osial to regain consciousness. Though his physical body remained sealed in his cage near the sea in the uppermost Sea of Cloud region, close to the Qionji Estuary, hidden in a cave concealed by stone. Despite his own limitations, he was able to release small parts of his power out, mutating nearby crustaceans into large beasts, each roughly the size of Geovishaps. Many reports have filled the Liyue Qixing with their disturbance, commissions sent to the Adventurer's guild to determine what was going on.
ae9c35bb55dfff653880af70c83c2b17.jpg
d8bcfc014931dc9c709f9cb1902f144f.jpg

General Plot:
  1. Two royals are from different countries. They have a relatively amicable relationship, though there lies a deep tension underneath. The rulers are constantly fretting about their relationship with the other kingdom, and often have small spats from those who conspire to ruin their fragile relationship. The young royals are tired/bored of the suffocating of the kingdom and it's rules, both have forbidden relationships with lovers that they know that they would never be allowed to be with (a stablehand, a knight, a commoner, etc.) and sneak off to a small town on the border of their countries considered neutral grounds, primarily used by the royals for peace treaties and such. In disguise, they run into the other royal and recognize them from many, many balls, galas, treaty meetings, ceremonies, etc. and devise a plan. They would pretend to be in love. Thus, they would suggest a political marriage to secure their countries relationship and prevent a war from breaking out while also agreeing that they would be able to continue to see their secret lover. These two must attend balls, galas, and many other events together while pretending to be lovers. As the months pass and they go through bands of thieves attacking them, getting trapped in the forest from weather, and much more, they become less acquaintances and closer friends. Their lovers grow uneasy with their budding friendship, and one if not both of them were originally "in love" with the royal to gain status and wealth, which is a plan already beginning to fail due to the political marriage. Schemes open up. Do the two royals stay with their original lover and go against the church to file for divorce or break off the engagement, starting a war among kingdoms? Or did they develop honest feelings for each other?

2. Magic/Mythical Creatures:
Modern: - A modern route would not include any magic but it would have a lot of political things and parties and celebrities and scandals. Fandoms would of course be prominent and social media which would encourage more drastic measures to prove they're really together. Wouldn't be a modern world like today because it would be kingdoms and empires and territories rather than countries and states with presidents and such but a lot would still remain the same.
Some smaller side ideas I have for it:
- One of the lovers is a spy sent by a manipulative noble who conspires against the crown. They want war to erupt so that they can kill the royal family during the chaos and crown themselves ruler with promises to the lover of the royal that they would rule by their side.
- The day before they're supposed to announce the engagement their lover gets sick and claims they've been poisoned - and someone makes it seem like it was the other royal they're supposed to be engaged to and it sparks an argument, nearly ending their alliance then and there (but it gets resolved even if uneasily)
- When they realize they may be losing their royal, one of the lovers hires assassins to kill the other royal and gets caught for their treason/attack and is sentenced to death (could be killed, could be saved by one of the royals, could be saved by one of the royals hiring a thief crew to save them so they're not directly tied, etc.)
- If Medival/Magic-y then obviously species will come into play which I have a ton of ideas for but I don't wanna go into depth about it right now cause it would take all day. - For modern I also have many ideas so that's another big split choice (aka a modern route but with modern magic)

3. I've been craving some cheesy like K-Drama plot romances and drama storylines. So literally anything that kind of cheesy like
Band Guy x Anti-fan (or some alternate of this)
CEO x Employee
Rich dude x Rich girl arranged
Arranged in general
Rich kid x Servant
Literally any kind of trope. I'm craving this the absolute most.

Marvel:

Plot #1:
The timeline had gone haywire. People are being swapped with their alternative selves, with their 'variants'. This plot would be fun to mess with in terms of, for example, an oc of yours and their respective partner (say Tony for example) being swapped with an alternate version of themselves and having to deal with a sudden 180 or weird life change. This would be on both accounts, and they could be in the same new universe or not.

Plot #2:
The Avengers open up a school to train young heroes that have been flagged by S.H.I.E.L.D. Their ages and abilities range, but they're brought to the Avengers HQ in order to learn to hone their skills and become the heroes of the future. Earth's Mightiest Heroes to-be.

Random Plot Ideas:

Plot #1:
Muse A is from a family of reapers. They don't get told about the family secret until they turn eighteen when they become the Grim Reaper's Apprentice, who is usually one of their parents, where they will be trained to become the next Grim Reaper after their parent's time has passed. They gain their own list of names and times, and is horrified when they see their friend, Muse B, on the list in a few years time. Muse B comes from a family cursed by an ancient god. They knew from a young age that they were destined to die young, which in turn made them behave recklessly most of their life. Except Muse B is the first in the family to live past eighteen, which makes them determined to break the curse. Muse A and Muse B work separately to change B's fate, but things start to get dicey as gods, ancient curses, and reaper's duties begin to get involved.

Plot #2:
Muse A is an on-the-run changed-identities missing runaway whose family is the mob. They wanted nothing to do with their family despite having been one of their most vicious 'intel extractors' whose very alias still sends chills through multiple families. Muse B is a normal, sunshine character who befriends Muse A and introduces them to their family and normal family dynamics. Things are going well until Muse A discovers that Muse B is secretly the leader of a different mob group. Torn between their desire to stay out of family affairs and staying with the first real friend they ever had, Muse A has to decide if they're going to expose their own identity or pretend to be horrified by the inner workings of the mob.

Plot #3:
Muse A is a superhero/supervillain off high renown. Their name is on the lips of half of the city they protect/terrorize. Everyone has something to say. Everyone except for Muse B who accidentally discovered Muse A's identity and now tries to keep it a secret despite being a horrible secret keeper. They do their best to avoid Muse A but as fate would have it, they suddenly run into Muse A more than they ever had before, growing flustered and making excuses to leave. Muse A mistakenly believes this to mean that Muse B had a secret crush on them, and begins to actively seek out and flirt with Muse B, only causing the latter to panic more.

Last edited:
Hello! I figured I would post an updated thread for this!

A few things you need to know:
1. My activity is as unpredictable as Loki. I can be on for three weeks straight nearly 24/7 and then be gone for like two months without meaning to. I'm super busy and roleplaying is a hobby I like to enjoy, but it's not a job and I don't get paid for it so I expect you to be as understanding as I am when it comes to response times.
2. I prefer 2-3 paragraphs, but can live with 1 so long as it's not a 2-3 liner.
3. I love slow burns and angst, so please don't hit me with a "love at first sight" and trying to rush a relationship (unless they're entirely in denial about being in love)
4. I'm LGBTQ+ friendly! I can do any and all pairings that you're wanting!!
5. I'm a canonxcanon, ocxoc, canonxoc person, just depends on the plot and the person!
6. I strongly prefer doubling, but I ask that you return the same energy into the posts that I do
7. A LOT of my OCs have some sort of trauma or sad backstory, so be warned-
8. If you didn't read all of this, then please don't blame me for not responding or rejecting you if you ask for something I won't do.
9. Want a canon character in an Au world? I'm down for that too!! I am such a plotting type of person so please don't hesitate!

Now for the fun stuff!

Yona of the Dawn

Can play:
~ Hak, Su-Won, Jae-ha, Shin-ah, Kija, Yona, Lily, Yun, Zeno
Love interest:
~Shin-Ah, Zeno, Jae-ha

Boku no Hero Academia (BNHA)
Can play:
~ Bakugou, Kirishima, Denki, Izuku, Momo, Uraraka, Mina, Toga, Dabi (probably more that I can't currently think of)
Love Interest:
~ Kirishima, Bakugou, Dabi, Hawks, Shigaraki, Todoroki, Jirou

Fairy Tail
Can Play:
~ Erza, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, Levy, Lucy, Zeref, Jellal, (almost the entire cast save for a few)
Love Interest:
~ Jackal, Mard Geer, Zeref, Mystogan, Sting, Rogue, Rufus

Black Butler
Can Play:
~ Sebastian, Ciel, Mey-Rin, Finnian, Bardroy, Sohma
Love Interest:
~ Undertaker, Finnian, Ronald

Fruits Basket
Can Play:
~ Kyo, Yuki, Shigure, Kagura, Rin, Tohru, Ayame,
Love Interest:
~ Hattori, Kureno, Hatsuharu

Durarara
Can Play:
~ Shizuo, Masaomi, Celty,
Love Interest:
~ Izaya, Shizuo

Mystic Messenger:
Can Play:
~ Zen, Jumin, Jaehee, Yoosung, Saeyoung
Love Interest:
~ Jumin, Saeyoung, Zen

Soul Eater:
Can Play:
~ Soul, Black Star, Maka, Tsubaki, Patty & Liz
Love Interest:
~ Kid, Stein

Inuyasha:
Can Play::
~ Inuyasha, Koga, Sesshomaru
Love Interest:
~ Sesshomaru, Koga

There are a whole bunch of other anime and shows and such in general but for now this is the list I will throw up there!

Some Plot Ideas I have:
Be warned, my interest in certain plots and topics changes like everyone's does. Please be aware of the labeling on the plot for interest level! <3

Fairy Tail x BNHA Crossover
This will require multiple canon characters to be played on both sides. Ocs can be incorporated.

I think it maybe easiest if we start this off at the beginning of the BNHA world, or right before the events of the series when Midoriya is just entering U.A. and we can toy with the canon events as we please.

Fairy Tail's Strongest team finds themselves in the strange world of Boku no Hero Academia. Their magic is still in tact, but they have no knowledge of how to get home after one of Lucy's spirit's plead for their help in the Spirit World, only for them to go through the wrong gate that shouldn't have existed to begin with. The wizards find themselves quickly figuring out the ways of the world, and getting themselves into trouble with the Hero Society, with their out of control "quirks". However, them being sent to the world of BNHA was far from an accident. Years ago a wizard named "Lorine" fled from Fairy Tail's universe into Boku no Hero, becoming the villain they all know as All For One. His "quirk" Copy was his only magical ability, so it is unknown how he was able to transport himself to BNHA. However, it is now Fairy Tail's mission to find him and put an end to his terror.

Ever the quick thinker, Erza Scarlet finds the Hero Commission, informing them of what had transpired. She is level-headed and asks for their assistance while they attempt to find a way back home. They agree under the condition that the wizards 'adapt' to their society in the mean time. Erza agreeing to help the Hero Commission while Wendy gets enrolled in U.A last minute, in the belief that a child should receive an education. Natsu, Gray and Lucy get thrown into working at different hero agencies. Natsu, of course, is thrown with Endeavor's agency, Lucy goes with Best Jeanist, and Gray is thrown with Ryuko. Though told to keep their identities secret, the Fairy Tail Team can hardly manage to hide their overwhelming abilities.

At U.A. Wendy finds it difficult to explain her Sky Dragon Slayer magic as a "quirk". She is capable of both offensive and defensive magic, among healing. Though she'd prefer to help Recovery Girl, she often finds herself aiding fellow classmate Izuku Midoriya as a support as well to heal broken bones that he may have back to normal without the same worries that Recovery Girl had, causing her to get lectured for not allowing him to learn his lesson. She is also an extremely capable fighter with her magic, but is hardly able to fight without it, something she learns with the help of her fellow classmates. When tasked with finding a 'special move' she reveals her Dragon Force form.

While Lucy has little issues with the way that this world of Quirks operates, there is one thing the strongest team of Fairy Tail can say is difficult: none of them know how to follow rules that strictly regulate the use of their magical abilities. To top it off, Erza Scarlet quickly begins to build a reputation as a 'Pro Hero' under the name "Titania", despite her total disregard for rules about regulating her magical abilities. Still able to access her spatial magic and her re-quip, her "quirk" remains a mystery to the human population.

WIP

Worse, in an attempt to bring them back home, some of the Heroes at U.A get forced into the land of Magnolia.

The idea behind this is just to have fun with the Fairy Tail members in BNHA. Maybe some crackships could erupt. I have a few that I myself thought would be super interesting dynamics to look into!
Crackship ideas:
1. Wendy x anyone from Class 1-A (though I think it would be super cute to see any of the 1-A boys, I thought maybe Wendy and someone like Shoto or Kirishima would be cute)
2. Erza x Keigo
3. (Not gonna lie I think it'd be really funny to watch a Natsu x Lucy x Dabi thing because Natsu would just eat his flames so she'd probably be kidnapped)

Characters involved: Hawks/Keigo Takami & OC
Doubling: Yes, always if you have an idea!

Being an underground hero was far from what Hina had ever imagined. Though she has known the Hero Commission was mysterious, she'd never understood how crooked they were. The things they covered up. What they hid. As an underground Pro Hero, Hina is a thief. She is sent in on dangerous retrieval missions in attempts to thwart plans and keep those in the Hero Commission in control. Any evidence against them and what they actually do? Hidden. The things that happened with Endeavor and any evidence of his past? She knows it all. And she's sworn to secrecy. Even so, it's none of her concern. Being apathetic makes her perfect for the job. The issue with being an underground hero didn't come to be until she was assigned to be in charge of the information undercover Pro Hero Hawks was gathering on the League of Villains. It got worse when the Hero Commission began to become concerned that Hawks was lying to them about information, getting too close with the LOV. They send Hina in to win over the villains and to keep an eye on Hawks. It was bad enough having to sneak around and meet up with him discreetly for information purposes, but now she had to pretend to be a villain? But she had no choice: the Commission threatened her twin brother, a rising Pro Hero.

(This is with the idea that the Commission is a crooked government. I have a few ideas to toy with on this and I would be happy to incorporate any OC you would like!)

IDEAS:
1. Though initially worried about Hawks betraying them, as time goes on Hina seems more likely to be the one to betray the Hero Commission due to her apathetic nature and lack of concern overall. The reason she listens is due to the threat against her twin brother, whom she cares deeply for. But as she learns more and more of what the Villains are aiming for, and the more the Commission threatens Hiro, the more likely it looks that Hina will turn. But what will happen if by that time, she and Hawks created a deep friendship?
2. Hina surprisingly makes friends with one of the villains (whether it be a canon charrie or an OC you want) and causes a conflict in her duties.
3. As a villain, Hina steals information from the Heroes and the Commission for the villains and vice versa, giving her a large amount of knowledge of the truth.

I have an idea about the society in this so it'd be obviously slightly AU.

This one is a little different so bear with me!
Characters: All of the canon characters, Your OC, my OC (s)
Doubling: Yes! In fact I highly encourage it for this one, have someone you simp for? ;)

(Your character) is a fan of BNHA in our world, but somehow gets brought to the world of quirks and Pro Heroes. Little do they know it was a Pro Hero named Universe who had brought (your character) to this one, for a certain purpose. The prevent the Eternal Hero: Infiniti from becoming a villain and destroying their world as they knew it. Another Pro Hero, Sight, predicted that Infiniti would become a villain and destroy their hero society and send the world spiraling into chaos and the only one who could prevent that is (your character), whom knows a lot about the storyline and characters. Though there are also things (your character) doesn't know. However, when rumor starts to spread about a person suddenly showing up with more knowledge about everything than they should, the LOV and the Hero Commission both race to fight over (your character) as well as trying to persuade Infiniti to be on their side.

This whole plotline goes on the assumption that your character would either come in as a Hero or a Hero Student. They can become a villain if you want. They can have whatever quirk you want, though many people assume it's the ability to predict the future at first because of how much they know.

A few things:
1. The reason Infiniti is a threat is nothing more than the fact that she is immortal in every way possible and her body will crystalize if she gets too many serious injuries. (If you have seen Yona of the Dawn, reference Zeno) She has a tragic backstory that caused her to sympathize with villains while wanting to become a hero to help people. Her quirk makes her gullible and emotionally unstable, though, meaning she is easy to persuade.
2. Unknown to the Hero Commission, Infiniti's first love is Touya Todoroki. She is aware of his identity as Dabi but chooses not to do anything because she is not over him, which is a major reason why she would become a villain, if he realized those feelings were still there and used that to his advantage, plus her immortality which is only known to very few, and will likely not be revealed to (your character) until later.
3. I have a basic idea for your OC in this, but they belong to you so I tried not to throw in too many idea or details so you can fill it in and we can discuss it! :)

The newest problems arising in Ikebukuro surround a character who is the child of a well-known yakuza boss. (Character A) just wants to live as normal of a life as possible, away from the problems of the yakuza despite knowing every way they could kill someone and beat them up. They tried their best to blend in and be kind and understanding. They didn't want their identity as a kid of a yakuza to be known. Unfortunately, Izaya Orihara has another twisted plan in the works that involve framing Shizuo for the kidnapping of (A). (A)'s best friend, (Character B), is the only one who knows the truth about (A) and their family, and the only one who accepts them as they are. So when (A) goes missing, they go on a manhunt to find their best friend even if it means involving themselves with people they should stray away from, like Masaomi Kida, Shizuo Heiwajima, and Izaya Orihara.

I'd like to plot more with you about how this should turn out but I was thinking what happens with this can be why Izaya left Ikebukuro in the first place temporarily and then comes back for the main series, etc..

(This takes place when Masaomi is still the leader of the Yellow Scarves, BEFORE the main events of the anime/manga!)

Would you be willing to do Pokemon mxm?

Friendly reminder that this is always up and open. I DO need to add a LOT more to it, but I currently don't have the time to write as much as I have in my head ;;

I will be updating again as soon as I can, adding more plots and shows/fandoms to my list including book series I enjoy (such as The Mortal Instruments!)

Hiya! If you're still interested I nwould love to RP either Black Butler or DRRR!! with you! I'm currently working on my Black Butler OC and would like to try them out! Or if you prefer DRRR!! My OC is finished and ready for use!

I would love to do something MHA, Soul Eater, or Fairy Tail. I really just have the one oc I have muse for, but he has au's to fit in several fandoms including the three I just mentioned!

I would love to do something MHA, Soul Eater, or Fairy Tail. I really just have the one oc I have muse for, but he has au's to fit in several fandoms including the three I just mentioned!
Soul Eater I have the least muse for, but Fairy Tail and MHA I have really high muse for at the moment! I'd love to plot!

Since this was bumped up on the 1x1 list, I may as well give it a cry - I am wondering if you're still open to doing MHA roleplays, by chance? I see Tokoyami on your muse list, which immediately grabs my attention :0

So right now I'm only looking for maybe one or two more roleplays!

If anyone is interested please feel free to DM me! I don't bite I promise! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back