• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ◜ ㅤ ❛ FANDOM INTEREST CHECK ! ̥ ✩ ( 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 )

Celestialjo

tired cryptic
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
⠀ ⁺ L'AMOUR DE MA VIE ⁺⠀⠀
୨ৎ hello, hello ! my name is jojo ( she/they & 21 ) and i used to be a writer on quotev mainly until the admins decided to not want their rpers on the website anymore, , , so i'm trying to re-adjust to rpnation after being gone for a while !!. i'm currently looking for a couple more role-plays to add to my roster of things to write on the side during the summer between work !! a little tidbit about me is i'm going to be a senior this fall who is studying criminal justice with a minor in forensic psychology; i'm involved in a lot of groups and clubs outside of my core classes including a comms director for our gaming club and a captain for one of our two overwatch teams at my school. presently i'm getting ready to start my summer job next week but still itching to write in between that despite how, , , hectic that will be. so, yes, my schedule may get busy at times !! if you aren't a patient person we may not be compatible as role-play partners just as a very early heads up !!

୨ৎ i prefer to write with people seventeen and up only. aside from the usual no no's/taboos in writing ( r-pe, sa, ab-se, etc ) i am okay writing with nsfw but due to q's rules on it over the years it has been a hot minute honestly and i will voice now i do not want that to be the primary focus of our writing together. gore and swearing, however, is fine if you are comfortable with such. i like to think myself quite flexible on most themes and topics, especially if some might be in a certain fandom or media and essential to a plot, but i will say regardless if a heavier subject is mentioned or not by no means should any subject be glorified, romanticized or used as a point for 'angst' or 'drama'. if you have any triggers please let me know ! my only major one aside from the ones mentioned above is anything with drug ab-se or addiction. also, unless we are doing an original plot i prefer strictly to do oc x canon when it comes to fandom role-plays !! i do not mind oc x oc interactions and developing a bond between our muses or writing other characters for side interactions and exploring other relationships and whatnot but when it comes to romance i mainly prefer that be strictly oc x canon. lastly, i like to think of myself as a descriptive writer but prefer quality over quantity at the end of the day. with this, i usually write around 2,000 - 4,000 lines minimum but can reach a max of 21k if really invested and involved. i will try my best to meet your lines at the end of the day !!

onto interests for writing, i'm currently looking mainly for any of the following :
FINAL FANTASY VII ( REMAKE )
INSOMNIAC GAMES SPIDER-MAN
THE EVIL WITHIN ( 1 & 2 )
MORTAL KOMBAT ( 9, x, 10, 1 )
LIVE ACTION SPIDER-MAN FILMS ( raimi, tasm, mcu, spiderverse, etc )
OVERWATCH
HAZBIN HOTEL
RESIDENT EVIL ( ALL GAMES )
ORIGINAL FANTASY/DND ESQUE

there are other fandoms that i honestly need to make a list of and place somewhere so please if you think i may know something don't be afraid to ask !! just know i may say no at the moment even if i do know it. i'm happy to chat and figure out what works best for us !! i look forward to hearing from a few people hopefully !!

YO i would love 2 do a hazbin rp with you, assuming you’d wanna be the oc? totally fine w me, i main the vees if any of them are who you’re looking for.

im 17 & usually keep replies to 3 paragraph minimum but can match length whenever. lmk if youd be down !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back