• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom & Fantasy Partner Search (Updated Fandoms)

xGoblin

And the many shells cried out one word, "Manager".
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

About Me
I'm a 23 year old dork who loves bugs and cool characters.
I've been roleplaying for a while, but fell out of it when my long-term partner and close friend passed away a few years ago.
More than anything, roleplaying is fun for me. I write as I feel inspired, but I don't force myself to write anything more than is needed and I don't want you to!
I'm literate and usually write a few paragraphs, but I will write less if it's not needed (ex: simple conversations and actions). I don't like to write filler.
I work full- time and my replies may take a bit when I'm busy. When I'm free though, I usually respond quickly.
I'm really open-minded. Show me something I've not seen before. I'm down.
I'm super friendly and goofy ooc- don't be shy to talk to me.

What I'm Looking For:
Look, partner wise, I'm not picky. You write whatever you feel like, you play whoever you feel like- we'll figure it out.
The bigger the owo, the more I crave it. I've also put those in bold.
I've also put what characters I want to play or play against.
I love character development. I'm definitely down to change my character through the story.

Genres
Horror

(I can do gore to psychological horror. You name it, I love it!)
Romance
(Give me something spicy. Idc what genders our characters are.
I'm up for canon x oc, but kinda picky about canon x canon.
I'll double if you want.)
Adventure
(Let's explore a new world with colorful characters!)

Fandom List
-- Kingdom Hearts
( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)
(Xigbar, Xaldin/Dilan, Any Organization XIII member, got a few oc's)
-- League of Legends (
Φ ω Φ)
(Twisted Fate, Jarvan IV, Draven, Kayn, Jhin, Rakan owo, got a few oc's)
-- Danganronpa
(Yasuhiro, Byakuya, Nagito, Kokichi, got a lot of oc's)
-- Star Ocean III
( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)
(Albel, Peppita, Cornelius, got an oc)
-- Star Ocean IV
(open to suggestions)
-- Metalocalypse
-- Overwatch
(got an oc, open to suggestions)
-- The Walking Dead (Φ ω Φ)
(NEGAN owo)
-- Devilman Crybaby

Fantasy/D&D Original Characters
No plot ideas, I'm just excited to play these guys. Feel free to ask about them!
Nowhere ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)
Hot tiefling bard born to human parents as a curse, then imprisoned by his own rich family.
Escapes and finds a flute. Plays it. Has magic? Searches for revenge, only, he doesn't know who his family was.
Uses spells like Charm, Fear, Tasha's Hideous Laughter, to control and mess with enemies.
Sarcastic, charismatic and hilarious. Also very evil.
Capella Blackwood
Super elegant and mysterious human warlock. Her brother got kidnapped and her family murdered by drow. Super scared now.
Wants to get strong and save her brother. Offered magic by Fallen Star patron. She reminds him of a mortal he was in love with.
Distant, aloof, but beautiful cinnamon roll.
Lox Blackwood
Mean, gay human necromancer. Got kidnapped by drow after family was murdered. Fell in love with his master.
Master gets turned into a drider and hunted down. Dies in front of him.
Now is angry and just wants to see the world burn.
King Bur I, the Great and Noble
Really rude goblin rogue whose tribe was killed by a hero. He worked hard betraying people to lead that tribe.
Whatever. He'll just make a new one.
Literal gremlin who aspires to be king one day.
Garius
Smooth af centaur paladin. Wants only justice for those who saved his life. Noble and loyal to a fault.
Struggles with orders v morals. Also very pretty. Cinnamon roll af.
Lurline Amory
Pretty warlock with the Grey Portrait patron. Uses magic and art to manipulate reality.
Noble but princess material, mortality directly linked to a painting. If it is destroyed, she dies.
Wants to start a rebellion against cruel kingdom.
Uses her looks to get her way, charismatic and sweet tho.
Crowley ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)
Gabby necromancer/gravedigger who just wants friends.
Watched his parents get hung because of their magic, so he's constantly on the run trying to find somewhere to fit in.
Has a pet rat named Mortimer.
Lucien LeSauvage
His name only sounds dorky because he made it up on the spot.
Hot vampire who likes throwing parties, romancin', and killing people.
Silver-tongued and deceptive af. Great Gatsby of vampires.

Hope to hear from you!

Last edited:

View attachment 563400

About Me
I'm a 23 year old dork who loves bugs and cool characters.
I've been roleplaying for a while, but fell out of it when my long-term partner and close friend passed away a few years ago.
More than anything, roleplaying is fun for me. I write as I feel inspired, but I don't force myself to write anything more than is needed and I don't want you to!
I'm literate and usually write a few paragraphs, but I will write less if it's not needed (ex: simple conversations and actions). I don't like to write filler.
I work full- time and my replies may take a bit when I'm busy. When I'm free though, I usually respond quickly.
I'm really open-minded. Show me something I've not seen before. I'm down.
I'm super friendly and goofy ooc- don't be shy to talk to me.

What I'm Looking For:
Look, partner wise, I'm not picky. You write whatever you feel like, you play whoever you feel like- we'll figure it out.
The bigger the owo, the more I crave it. I've also put those in bold.
I've also put what characters I want to play or play against.
I love character development. I'm definitely down to change my character through the story.

Genres
Horror

(I can do gore to psychological horror. You name it, I love it!)
Romance
(Give me something spicy. Idc what genders our characters are.
I'm up for canon x oc, but kinda picky about canon x canon.
I'll double if you want.)
Adventure
(Let's explore a new world with colorful characters!)

Fandom List
-- Kingdom Hearts
( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)
(Xigbar, Xaldin/Dilan, Any Organization XIII member, got a few oc's)
-- League of Legends (
Φ ω Φ)
(Twisted Fate, Jarvan IV, Draven, Kayn, Jhin, Rakan owo, got a few oc's)
-- Danganronpa
(Yasuhiro, Byakuya, Nagito, Kokichi, got a lot of oc's)
-- Star Ocean III
( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)
(Albel, Peppita, Cornelius, got an oc)
-- Star Ocean IV
(open to suggestions)
-- Metalocalypse
-- Overwatch
(got an oc, open to suggestions)
-- The Walking Dead (Φ ω Φ)
(NEGAN owo)
-- Devilman Crybaby

Fantasy/D&D Original Characters
No plot ideas, I'm just excited to play these guys. Feel free to ask about them!
Nowhere ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)
Hot tiefling bard born to human parents as a curse, then imprisoned by his own rich family.
Escapes and finds a flute. Plays it. Has magic? Searches for revenge, only, he doesn't know who his family was.
Uses spells like Charm, Fear, Tasha's Hideous Laughter, to control and mess with enemies.
Sarcastic, charismatic and hilarious. Also very evil.
Capella Blackwood
Super elegant and mysterious human warlock. Her brother got kidnapped and her family murdered by drow. Super scared now.
Wants to get strong and save her brother. Offered magic by Fallen Star patron. She reminds him of a mortal he was in love with.
Distant, aloof, but beautiful cinnamon roll.
Lox Blackwood
Mean, gay human necromancer. Got kidnapped by drow after family was murdered. Fell in love with his master.
Master gets turned into a drider and hunted down. Dies in front of him.
Now is angry and just wants to see the world burn.
King Bur I, the Great and Noble
Really rude goblin rogue whose tribe was killed by a hero. He worked hard betraying people to lead that tribe.
Whatever. He'll just make a new one.
Literal gremlin who aspires to be king one day.
Garius
Smooth af centaur paladin. Wants only justice for those who saved his life. Noble and loyal to a fault.
Struggles with orders v morals. Also very pretty. Cinnamon roll af.
Lurline Amory
Pretty warlock with the Grey Portrait patron. Uses magic and art to manipulate reality.
Noble but princess material, mortality directly linked to a painting. If it is destroyed, she dies.
Wants to start a rebellion against cruel kingdom.
Uses her looks to get her way, charismatic and sweet tho.
Crowley ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)
Gabby necromancer/gravedigger who just wants friends.
Watched his parents get hung because of their magic, so he's constantly on the run trying to find somewhere to fit in.
Has a pet rat named Mortimer.
Lucien LeSauvage
His name only sounds dorky because he made it up on the spot.
Hot vampire who likes throwing parties, romancin', and killing people.
Silver-tongued and deceptive af. Great Gatsby of vampires.

Hope to hear from you!

I would love to roleplay something with Lucien! Perhaps a mix of romance/Adventure?

I would like to try a gay romance\ horror with Lox if I can use a species I made
Hmmm... We can try this, but I'd prefer not to use Lox for romance, given his past. If he did ever romance, it would be a very slow burn.

Ah that is fine, it was just a starting idea, whatever you feel more comfortable with!

PM me if you want and we can bounce ideas around! I'd love to play with Lox, but he's just not the romantic type anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back