• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings >FANDOM & FANDOMLESS 1x1 roleplay search<

ZAWAZAWA

Coming undone
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HELLOO EVERYONE!
This is my first post here! i always feel like i overthink this stuff too much... but i'm looking for someone long-term who likes to write silly plots and also use more than one character at time.

A Little about me and what i'm looking for
    i'm 21 and i will be only accepting people who are over the age of 18
  • language and grammar
    my first language is español but i speak English preeetty fluently but just keep in mind is not my native language and i might make an oopsie or a dumb little grammatical mistake
  • Pairings
    i'm okay with MxM and MxF and with a preference to play the male on both heh
  • experience
    About four years of experience, started out on tumblr before server hopping around on discord for a while.
  • willing to double up
  • multimuse
    i like to use various characters on a rp even if if just someone incidental or a temporal villan or something like that
  • reply length
    I'm lit and usually like to write from three paragraphs on, but if you want a more frequent and fluid back and forth we can keep the replies shorter
  • the genres
    romance / fantasy / sci-fi / dystopian / slice of life / crime/drama

THE FANDOMS AND SHIPS (in no particular order)

• Hazbin Hotel:
    Adam x Lute (really craving a slice of life of these two just goofing around heaven while they wait for the exterminations and having some secret relationship shenanigans with a lot angsty drama)
    Charlie x Alastor
    Adam x Lucifer (for this two i was thinking of a more platonic friendship)

• Dorohedoro:
    Nikaido x Aikawa
    Nikaido x Kai
    Risu x Aikawa

• Berserk:
    Casca x Guts
    Farnese x guts

• Adventure Time:
    Huntress Wizard x Finn (for this one I'm interested in playing as Huntress)
    Marshall Lee x Fionna
    Hunter x Fionna

THE FANDOMLESS PLOTS
  • Witch x Witch Hunter
    an infamous powerful witch who leads a coven of fugitive witches travels across the lands causing turmoil and freeing her sisters as she searches for a lost and forgotten kingdom only ever heard in old fairy tales, it is said that this kingdom lost to time used to be ruled by wizards, witches and powerful magic users until one day it simply was sunken into the abyss and all mention of it was removed from books and magic manuals. but in her search for the lost kingdom the witch would encounter her match, the leader of mercenary band who was paid to hunt her down, a formidable man motivated by money and trained by war since his youth. their fights would be violent, with death plaguing each side of this conflict, with each encounter their hate for eachother growing stronger, but maybe... it could be that the sparks of hate and obsession could twist into a forbidden love between the two leaders who fight for survival...

• detective x criminal
    a young and naive detective is transferred into Zagan, a very poor and heavily industrialized city where the stronger prey on the weak and gangs of misfits and anarchist rule the streets with terror, in this city, even the air is threat, heavily polluted by the immense factories and industries that surround it like a snake that wraps around the neck of it's victims. the young detective is paired with one of the oldest and more experienced officers, and while out investigating a homicide they come across one of the most feared gangs and it's leader "the crosses" a gang filled with social maladjusted and violent psychos, it's leader was a man with no identity, only myths were told about him, a silent giant dressed in black who his followers fear and worship, but with just one glance of the new detective the feared leader felt something shift in his twisted brain and falled madly in a one-sided love with the new detective, stalking her and hanging the corpses on the streetlamps, he follows her every step making sure no-one messed with her while the detective slowly unravels the mystery that covered the iedentity of the strange leader of the crosses

That's all for today! if you are interested feel free to drop by, my Dms are open! i always love to discuss plots and see the ideas of others. thanks!

Hi! I see you're interested in romance and since of life role plays. Are you open to maybe chatting and maybe seeing if we could come up with a plot together?

Hi! I see you're interested in romance and since of life role plays. Are you open to maybe chatting and maybe seeing if we could come up with a plot together?
Sure! Dm me and we can talk see if we come up with something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back