• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom double ups search! (open)

madsthew

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello, hello! i go by mads (short for either maddie or matthew, up to you). any pronouns !

i'm new to this community, so i'd hope i'm doing this right haha! i'm an adv. lit/novella roleplayer with 10+ years of experience on amino and trying to migrate to here + discord. right now, i'm searching for someone who matches my length and can write well (in terms of creativity and effort). above all, i'm looking for a fandom double up!

i'm involved in many fandoms! such as jjk, tgcf, rdr2, atla, and so on. just ask, and i'll let you know! i'm also willing to learn characters and such as long as it's not in a very detailed universe, as i worry too much about accuracy. but for my end, i'm currently craving a marauders-era roleplay, or a honkai star rail roleplay, so either of those two would be great.

please be eighteen or older and willing to communicate with me!! i get very excited to actually talk to my roleplay partner so if you're dry, i might not be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back