• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom and Original Lit/Advanced Lit Search!

StarDeux

Magical Girl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
say-cheese-png.591575

Howdy y'all!

My name is Jules and I'm a full time software Developer looking to take a break from writing code and take up writing some RPs!

Before we get into the fun stuff, a bit about me.
  • I've been RPing for 12 years
  • I'm a pretty busy person and I work full time so replies wont come until after I get off of work, around 6pm central time.
  • I love baking.
  • I fancy myself something of an artist and I love drawing my OCs and my partners OCs!
    • Now, this doesn't mean I always will, but if you stick out a thread long enough with me you're bound to get at least a doodle.
    • However, if you want to commission me or do an art trade, my inbox is always open!
  • I'm a literate RPer and I expect a minimum of 2 paragraphs per reply unless it's dialogue or conversation heavy.
  • I love writing both men and women so I'm hoping my partner will be willing to do the same <3
  • Seeing as how I'm 23, I'm more comfortable if my partner is at least 18 years old
  • I'm friendly! If you have any ideas, please feel free to message me!
    • Same thing with characters! Just throw ideas at me.
  • I require character sheets.
  • I love ships as much as anyone else but please don't expect ships, don't force them, and if you want to ship just ask

Fandoms!
I'm a big fandom lover so if any of mine match up with yours, let me know and we can plot something out (and psst: I don't shy away from writing canon characters)
However, when it comes to fandoms I love using the setting and branching off into doing our own things, not following the canon story.
----
  • Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
  • Mass Effect (original trilogy)
  • Dragon Age
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Harry Potter
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Fallout
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • My Hero Academia (Note: I'll only do pre-anime/manga stories here)

Themes!
When it comes to generic themes I love the following settings
----
  • Urban fantasy
  • Westerns
  • High Fantasy
  • Noir
  • Mysteries
  • Superhero Nonsense
  • Criminal shenanigans
  • Hurt/comfort is my jam and my jelly
  • Unrequited love? So good.
Plots!
Okay so I have a lot of these but I'm going to put just a sentence or two for each. These aren't super fleshed out to begin with, but that's so we can flesh them out together!
----
  • A vampire realizes a human has a deadly disease after drinking their blood and should probably figure out a way to get them to go to a doctor without letting them know they're a vampire
  • So you've accidentally summoned a demon-
  • What do you do when you come home to find a masked individual bleeding out on your couch and your window is broken? Why you play nurse, of course.
  • It's all fun and games until a large bed and breakfast in the mountains gets snowed in, and now people are disappearing.
  • Well ain't that something: you've got a head injury, no memory, and only the vague inkling that you need to find someone - and you happen upon a stranger who's going the same way you are. It's dangerous to go alone, you know.
  • Is a time traveler still a traveler when their machine breaks and they're stuck in time?
  • One is on a quest for immortality, the other is looking to regain their mortality.
  • A case of arson killed all but one, the police have written it off as an accident but the survivor knows better and they also know a P.I. who might be able to help.
  • When a stranger shows up asking for a job at a farmstead, looking all kinds of disheveled, it'd be wrong to turn them away - but who knows what kind of trouble someone like this will bring?
  • A bounty hunter and their previous contract now have to put their differences aside and team up, how fun!

So if anything of the above catches your eye and you'd like to plot something out, feel free to comment here or message me! Tell me what you're interested in and we can get crackin'.

Attachments

• say cheese.png
    say cheese.png
    290.2 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Hi! I love the idea of a Guardians of the Galaxy setting, possibly paired with the bounty hunter plot! Let me know if that strikes your interest.

Oof, I'm always down to dabble in the Harry Potter universe! Whether it be canons or using the universe as our own. HMU if you're interested in discussing something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back