• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ★ fandom (and maybe original) roleplay search [OPEN] ★

sereve

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Welcome to my thread! I’m currently on the search for new roleplay partners. I’m mainly looking for fandom rps but I am not opposed to original ones, more on that below.

PREFERENCES
❆ I’m 21 years old, I only write with people who are 18+.
❆ My responses range from two to multiple paragraphs but I try to match whatever I’m given. I expect at least around a paragraph minimum. Quality over quantity, of course.
❆ I don’t rush replies, I don’t mind waiting for a few days for responses. While I appreciate a heads up before ghosting, I am ghost-friendly. I don’t mind picking up a roleplay again after ghosting if you choose to message me again.
❆ Plotting and exchanging ideas is a must. I want to be able to brainstorm whenever needed and take time to flesh out settings/characters/etc properly.
❆ Do let me know if you have any triggers. I enjoy delving in darker plots/themes, always being mindful of limits.
❆ OOC chat is nice and I enjoy chatting with my partners, but it’s not a dealbreaker.
❆ Feel free to ask for writing samples, I also prefer to see writing styles first to see if we mesh well.
❆ I write in private threads and Discord exclusively. I prefer the latter, as I’m more active there.

FANDOMS
My main interest lies in canon characters, CCxCC pairings and platonic dynamics. However, while I’m pretty picky with OCs in fandom, I can be convinced to do double ups. I generally don’t do CCxOC. I’m open to AUs, crossovers, headcanons and ships.

❆ Red Dead Redemption 2
❆ Resident Evil (1 to 8)
· Craving 7 & 8!
❆ Devil May Cry (1 to 5)
· Craving 1, 3 & 5!
❆ Silent Hill (1 to 4)
❆ Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot)

ORIGINALS
For OCs, I either like to worldbuild from an idea or take a setting as inspiration and turn it into something original. I’m kind of picky with original rps, but if you have an interesting prompt you’d like to share, then I’m happy to hear it out.
I’ll leave some of my tropes/themes of interest below.

❆ Psychological horror
❆ Dark fantasy
“Came back wrong”
❆ Found family
❆ Mad scientists
❆ Betrayal arcs
❆ Corruption arcs
❆ Enemies to lovers
❆ Slashers

If any of this caught your interest please feel free to contact me and I’ll get back to you whenever I can! Thank you for reading.

Welcome to my thread! I’m currently on the search for new roleplay partners. I’m mainly looking for fandom rps but I am not opposed to original ones, more on that below.

PREFERENCES
❆ I’m 21 years old, I only write with people who are 18+.
❆ My responses range from two to multiple paragraphs but I try to match whatever I’m given. I expect at least around a paragraph minimum. Quality over quantity, of course.
❆ I don’t rush replies, I don’t mind waiting for a few days for responses. While I appreciate a heads up before ghosting, I am ghost-friendly. I don’t mind picking up a roleplay again after ghosting if you choose to message me again.
❆ Plotting and exchanging ideas is a must. I want to be able to brainstorm whenever needed and take time to flesh out settings/characters/etc properly.
❆ Do let me know if you have any triggers. I enjoy delving in darker plots/themes, always being mindful of limits.
❆ OOC chat is nice and I enjoy chatting with my partners, but it’s not a dealbreaker.
❆ Feel free to ask for writing samples, I also prefer to see writing styles first to see if we mesh well.
❆ I write in private threads and Discord exclusively. I prefer the latter, as I’m more active there.

FANDOMS
My main interest lies in canon characters, CCxCC pairings and platonic dynamics. However, while I’m pretty picky with OCs in fandom, I can be convinced to do double ups. I generally don’t do CCxOC. I’m open to AUs, crossovers, headcanons and ships.

❆ Red Dead Redemption 2
❆ Resident Evil (1 to 8)
· Craving 7 & 8!
❆ Devil May Cry (1 to 5)
· Craving 1, 3 & 5!
❆ Silent Hill (1 to 4)
❆ Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot)

ORIGINALS
For OCs, I either like to worldbuild from an idea or take a setting as inspiration and turn it into something original. I’m kind of picky with original rps, but if you have an interesting prompt you’d like to share, then I’m happy to hear it out.
I’ll leave some of my tropes/themes of interest below.

❆ Psychological horror
❆ Dark fantasy
“Came back wrong”
❆ Found family
❆ Mad scientists
❆ Betrayal arcs
❆ Corruption arcs
❆ Enemies to lovers
❆ Slashers

If any of this caught your interest please feel free to contact me and I’ll get back to you whenever I can! Thank you for reading.

Hey there! If you're still looking for partners I'd love to do something with a betrayal arc and enemies to lovers! Also corruption arc sounds super fun to do as well. I can do everything from modern, sci-fi, fantasy, etc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back