• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom 1x1 search (craving ACOTAR / CC, Marvel, GOT/HOTD)

smok3dgalaxy

hey hi how you doin’?
Miss galaxy is back from a hiatus and ready to write.

before I start, don’t let my introduction fool you, my grammar, punctuation and spelling are good, I’m just lazy for this part lmao

a few things about myself ;
Mid into late ish twenties, Eastern US time zone. I work monday - friday nine to five so please have patience with me, even after work hours.
I've been writing since about 08. Epic nerd, anything from painting mini figs to gaming, reading and writing.

Lets get into the annoying part - Rules

-FOR US TO WRITE YOU MUST BE 18+ I WILL NOT WRITE WITH MINORS. With that being said I must also clarify - all of our characters will be 18+ (21+ preferably)

- you scratch my back I scratch yours. Doubling or two roleplays are a must. I love and thrive to write for other people but I want something too, y’know?

- real life face claims > Description. I do not like drawn or anime photos, sorry not sorry.

- a bit of communication. I'm v patient i promise, please just let me know what's going on and i will do the same. Sometimes life happens and I get it - there’s been plenty of times where even just picking up my phone and mindless scrolling is too exhausting. If our posts stop or plotting stops and a few months later you wanna try again? yes. all my yes. I love making friends so if you would like to chat anytime ooc that is a ok with me

- post length? who is she? i can write anywhere from 1.5/2k words per post to 150 or less words depending on what the situation is. I'm all for quick rapid responses but i also love the lengthy posts as well.

-A big no for furries.

write m x f but am willing to do f x f or m x m for your pairing, i just ask my pairing is m x f

I LOVE canon x oc but would also love oc x oc. I haven't ever really done a canon x canon but am willing to give it a shot

i'm a sucker for fluff, angst, instant romance, slow burn romance, all the cliché; enemies to lovers, arranged marriages, fated soulmates/mates so for plotting we can discuss! I already have a few plots and would love to talk about them. I’m here to have fun and I want you to have fun as well. We can make this as serious as you want or as crazy and Mary Sue as you want.

You can message me or reply to this thread c:

here is the fun part
right now I am EXTREMELY craving a a court of thorns and roses / crescent city roleplay.
I have finished all the books aside from flame and shadow (on chapter 14 )

I’m looking to play against my favorite bat boy Azriel or my fav crown Prince Ruhn but that can be negotiated for sure.
I’m willing to try writing out nearly anyone in return!

Other roleplays that pique my attention -
pls remember that with some of these series we will be changing the canon around so our characters are 18 plus.

Hunger Games & BOSBAS / Harry Potter (kinda craving some Marauders tbh) / Game Of Thrones & HOTD / Percy Jackson / Marvel / GreysAnatomy / SonsOfAnarchy / TheVampireDiares / Fallout / ResidentEvil / GrumpSunshine / MafiaDetective / ChildhoodFriends / Roomates / Soulmates / EnemiesLovers / ArrangedMarriages / etc the list goes on.

I’ll probably edit this and make it prettier at some point but I’m just trying to get my feelers out there!

Last edited:
Are you still open for ACOTAR? I'd be happy to play Azriel for you! I am just finishing ACOMAF! I have an OC that is paired with Rhys! Hope to hear from ya soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back