• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

snicker_sage

🇬🇧 Prepare for British Intelligence! (MI7) 🇫🇷
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
latest-2656784260.png

Hello there,

So, recently, i grew fond of James Bond AND Johnny English, so before you jump in, some things you need to know first:

About my current muse:

Johnny English (character)

-I won't change my muse(s) to another, even if it's requested, that kill my motivation pretty quick and i will possibly abandon my partner (at least, i gave a warning here..), so if i want to play a muse, then, i'll play the muse i want, i only play as males muses, since my debut.

-Crossovers are fine to me, in fact, i am a crossovers RPer, just, stick to the modern setting or verses that may fit.

-Spy × Family, -Lupin the third, -I have also considered to add Ace Attorney as well, see if another verse follow those.

-Please, be 18 at least, it's just that i do not feel comfortable by interacting with those who are under that age when it comes to roleplaying, thank you for respecting that.

-I'm not sharing my socials to people i do not know well, so if we had to RP, that'll be on RP. Nation mainly.

-No text-talk, try to keep one-liners to a minimum, i want to stay entertained and motivated, thank you!

-Where am i roleplaying? By messages mainly, i'm accepting it on the status for little banters.

If you are interested, you know what to do.

Edit: you can suggest your verse, as long as i can keep my muse and verse.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back