• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Family RP Interest Check!

Suelyn

Hi. I'm Suelyn. I've been a member of the family roleplay community for about 20 years. I AM ONLY COMFORTABLE RPing WITH BIOLOGICAL ADULTS 18+.

I am able to provide either male or female adult guardians (parents, sibling-turned-guardian, nanny/house manager, foster parent).

Outside of roleplay I'm married and have four cats. I enjoy musical theater, country music, Harry Potter, and teaching. I am in search of opportunities for realistic, family roleplays.

Can have a discussion regarding memories, focused on processing feelings. NONE of these things should actively happen to or around my character: no adult activity at all, no abusive language (can handle normal sibling spats, however), no intense or persistent physical violence, no drug/alcohol abuse.

Can NOT appear in the roleplay at all: Sexually-oriented nudity, discussion of genitals/breasts in any way, bodily fluids exiting the body in any way

I am ok with regular kid injuries and general patching up only.

I am comfortable parenting ages 7+/characters who have self care skills/ability of at least a 7 year old, even if they're older.

Can provide either a male adult or female adult or both as preferred by participants. Okay with 2-3 partners who each have at least one character in the family. Not against a "Full/Fuller House" situation wherein a group of adult siblings who may or may not all have children and spouses are living under one roof.

Potentially interested if you need any more spots filled! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back