• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Familiar Taste of Poison: A Tale of Two Bands!

mammon.

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵-𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Any questions, comments, concerns, ideas that need to be shared can go here~ ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
Can I be guitarist back up vocalist for the daughters? She is brizilian.
If @KawaiiDemonQueen13?

Go for it!

Rising said:
I'm interested :)
Sweet! Any role you're interested in? Also, which band? Daughters is females and Chamber is males ^^

RedLikeRoses said:
Omg yas. My soul died when I saw it.
That's not the only thing that died.

*Sobbing noises.* I'M SO SORRY

RedLikeRoses said:
...Exactly...
All of those characters were the essence of my soul. *sobs as well*
AS FOR ME, FRIEND, AS FOR ME.

So proud of Velvet though<3

Sorry btw, I've been DYING to fangirl to someone x'D

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
AS FOR ME, FRIEND, AS FOR ME.
So proud of Velvet though<3

Sorry btw, I've been DYING to fangirl to someone x'D
Me too!! And seriously, Velvet surprised the crap outta me with her overpowered weapon-thing. (I'll gladly fangirl on RWBY anytime, so keep that in mind. xD )

RedLikeRoses said:
Me too!! And seriously, Velvet surprised the crap outta me with her overpowered weapon-thing. (I'll gladly fangirl on RWBY anytime, so keep that in mind. xD )
Yaaaassss! I love her so much, and I would die for a weapon like that *w* It's AMAZING, but I really hope they elaborate on how it is the way it is - Like did she have to scan the others' weapons or something? Who knows! c:

I LOVE her btw, she is ADORABLE! OuO

Rising said:
I'm thinking the drummer for the Chamber.
I'll have to check in with @SomatoToup123 first hun, I'm not sure of they wanted to join in Daughters or Chamber. Is there any alternative you'd like in case they'd like to take Chamber?

SpectroVector said:
I loooove this!
Is there any space left for lil old me?
Absolutely! Name the band and what position you'd like, I believe we've got a guitarist and lead singer for Daughters, and a drummer for Chamber if @SomatoToup123 chooses Chamber. I also think @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki wants Bassist for Daughters?

Everyone who already claimed spots, tell me what yoy want so I can make the lists.

Go for it though, @SpectroVector ^~^

KawaiiDemonQueen13 said:
Absolutely! Name the band and what position you'd like, I believe we've got a guitarist and lead singer for Daughters, and a drummer for Chamber if @SomatoToup123 chooses Chamber. I also think @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki wants Bassist for Daughters?
Everyone who already claimed spots, tell me what yoy want so I can make the lists.

Go for it though, @SpectroVector ^~^
Sorry was busy and yea I will make a basist soon

Ooh, this has started again o-o I still have a draft of my original CS. Any space left for a violinist for the Daughters of Darkness?

Ashaficent said:
@KawaiiDemonQueen13 Really sorry if I'm bothering you, but... Permission to post CS, please?
Oh no need to worry hun, go right ahead! We'd love to have you again! So sorry, trying to manage two RPs at the same time x'D

I posted... I hope you like her owo I'm signing off for the night. Love you, bye~

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back