Fallout New Vegas RP anyone?

Virtuxa

I allready posted something similar in the shoutbox, with some response, but since that is a bit of a constantly moving thing and the post and the responses are long gone by now, I figured a topic would be a bit more convenient for this type of thing.

So yeah, a Fallout NV RP.

I don't really mind wether it's a normal RP on a 1x1, but fact is that I do have more experience with the latter.

NOTE: I, myself have not finished the game yet, so something involving one of the possible outcomes of the game might not very convenient. Well, for me at least. Maybe I am a bit early and enthousiastic with this whole FNV-RP thing, but hey, whatever. Given the unhealthy amount of time I spent grlling my fingertips on my keyboard playing this game, I'll probably finish it rather soon anyway.

As for the plot, I'd like to keep things lore friendly, but seeing as everything is the game is a bit of a oneman show, I think sticking to that isn't the best idea and since in-game no-one can be bothered to do anything unless you make them do it, even playing someone from, say, the NCR or the Legion and making them do something significant on their own without the Courier staring at them and making sure they do their job would allready interfere with the canon story quite a lot.

So what then? Personally, I am quite relaxed when it comes to what passes as a plot, simply because I believe nearly anything can turn into an interesting writing experience with the right people and some dedication.

So basically, I'm fine with a more complex story, perhaps taking place before everything in the game happened or during, but I've never had problems with very loose plots either (for example, I've had a great RP with some friends once that was mainly about survival; there were a bunch of very different characters and their personalities and the situation on their own turned out to be more RPfuel than anyone could have thought).

The plot also doesn't really have to be all that massive for me either; the way Anders ended up being crucified by the Legion? That's a story all by itself. Just like that, a world that big offers a lot, so yeah.

So yeah, to make it more solid; I am looking for somebody, or a handful of people, who feel like doing an RP about this game. If you're interested, let me know ^_^

I would be willing to do a roleplay within the fallout universe as a whole. I personally preferred fallout 3 to New Vegas and didn't get very far in the latter.

Ghehe, there's just one tiny problem with that xD I haven't had the chance yet to play three whatsoever xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back