• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout New Vegas Interest Check. (1x1|MxM|GxG)

trubb1sh

Hey y'all, how's it going! I haven't put anything here in a while since I've been so caught up with work and I haven't had any ideas up until now. That being said I'm looking for a specific fandom, Fallout!

I've been getting really into Fallout as of late, and New Vegas is my favorite game in the series. As such I've been wanting to do a plot around it!

I have a couple of OC's, a man and a woman, they're both supposed to be the courier because who else would they be realistically, and I'm looking for someone to play one of two canon character. I'm looking for someone to either play Arcade Ganon and Veronica Santangelo in particular, so hit me up if you've played them or are willing to give them a shot ^^

With that being said, I have a couple of rules

•please be at least 18. I don't enjoy rping with minors

•PLEASE know a bit about Fallout, I feel like that's a given.

•please be literate

•please be willing to plot!

That's all I have, I'd like to talk about plots and more about my OC's in DM's, so either message me or comment below if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back