• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

Noah frowned deeply when he heard Carmen "Whats wrong?" He asked worriedly as he sat up letting Keaton sleep "Is Eden alright?"

“Yeah she’s okay. A little pissed off with me right now but she’s okay. We’ll talk when you get home but I just wanted to give you the heads up that my dad is coming down to keep Keaton company so we can talk.” She told him. She met him at home with Eden a couple hours later and handed Eden her bag of food for dinner from Taco Bell. “Right, if you need us we’ll be in the studio okay?” She told her, heading down to the studio so they could talk. “Here.” She muttered, handing Noah Eden’s phone “look through those notifications.”

Noah frowned deeply and took the phone. He went a bit wide eyed at some of the comments and messages, they ranged from rude to hateful to inappropriate as well. He shook his head and gave it back takinh a deep breath "Some of those were from her school mates! What the fuck?!" He said before running a hand over his face "Do we take away social media? I mean fuck those are insane!"

She shook her head and frowned, “I don’t know. I don’t fucking know anymore.” She told him, shaking a little and starting to cry. “Fuck. They can come after me but she’s a child!” She spat, not wanting Eden to have to go through all the shit she had been doing for the last twenty years

Noah pulled her into him and gave a heavy sigh "Look we can try and filter it, report those ones and make her stay on private, only accepting requests from people she is friends with." He said softly

She nodded and just held onto him a little tighter, “I want calm. Now you’re retiring I want a peaceful life for us but especially for the kids. They didn’t ask for any of this stuff.” She told him, eventually calming down and got to eating her dinner.

Eden looked up when her dad came up to her room later on “Are you gonna go back and stay with Keaton?” She asked him, “Is mom gonna let me have my phone back? I didn’t do anything wrong dad I promise.”

Noah gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "You'll get it in the morning but listen, we are going to have some new rules okay? Your socials are on private now and you are only allowed to have your friends and family follow you. Listen I know it sounds harsh, and you did nothing wrong at all but the things those people were saying is absolutely unacceptable. We want you safe okay?"

She sighed but nodded and frowned. “Fine. Just go away dad.” She muttered and pulled the covers over her head, feeling like this was all his fault.

Noah sighed heavily and went back to Carmen "She's pissed at me." He muttered before running a hand over his face "I'll go relieve your dad, see you tomorrow?"

She sighed quietly as she put the wine bottle back in the fridge and turned to face him. “Yeah she’s gonna go hang out with Grace tomorrow afternoon, Jess offered for Eden to join them at the water park.” She told him, slipping her arms around his neck. “Give Keaton kisses and cuddles from me.” She told him, swaying with him for a minute. “I love you…. So very much.” She smiked “I won’t be available tomorrow morning cause I got an interview to do but if it’s an emergency call me.” She told him

Noah nodded and gave a small smile before kissing her deeply "Mmm alright I love you. Oh nurse said if everything keeps looking up he's got about 3 more days left." He said softly

She nodded and sighed a little. “Good.” She murmured, kissing him once more before letting him go. It took just under four days to get Keaton home finally and Eden was still sulking about her social media being monitored a lot more. She had been so short with Noah for the first time in her life and Carmen was noticing that Noah was now also sulking because of it.

Noah looked up when Carmen came into the kitchen and sighed softly "Apparently I am an opressor and have taken away all freedom and access to others with similar creativity....thats a direct quote." He said as he poured himself some juice and shook his head a bit "I think we've finally gotten to the rebel teen stage."

She smiled a little and slipped her arms around his waist, squeezing tight. “Oh honey. You might be one of the biggest rockstars of our generation but I think we forgot that at home… we’re still just mom and dad.” She smiled. “You’re gonna have to be patient for her to come around. She goes back to school on Tuesday though so maybe she’ll get over it once she sees her friends again.” She told him. “You want scrambled eggs?” She asked

Noah nodded some and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah that sounds good. I just...I want her to be safe and happy." He murmured looking over when he heard small feet hitting the tile "Looks like we got company." He said happily seeing a sleepy Keaton coming in.

Carmen smiled glancing over “I think you’re supposed to be in bed still pumpkin.” She reminded Keaton as they’d let him come home with a few rules to make sure he continued to recover instead of ending up back there.

Keaton pouted and rubbed at his eyes "I had to potty...and I wanted Mommy." He said with sleep still very apparent in his voice.

Noah chuckled softly and smiled some at him "You go on ahead then, I'll make breakfast." He murmured giving Carmen a small smile as Keaton took her hand immediately.

She smiled and nodded. “Alright come on little stinker.” She smiled and picked him up to take him back up to his room. “Is it nice to be in your own bed again?” She asked him, yawning a little.

She smiled and kissed his head. “Hold on buddy, just another couple minutes.” She told him, getting him tucked back into his bed with his favorite teddy and waited til he was back asleep before going back down to moah and holding onto him tightly. “I’m thinking we get Britney to come watch them tomorrow night and we have a date night.” She suggested. “It’s well overdue.”

Noah gave a small nod and smiled softly as he got their plates made up "Yeah I think that sounds great." He murmured before pecking her cheek "How you feeling?"

She sat down and shrugged "A little calmer... But I agree that I should probably talk to someone." She told him, "Oh you wanna see what I found yesterday morning when I was going through old videos on my phone?" She asked, showing him some of their very old videos from back when they were still just fucking.

Noah looked at the phone and began laughing at himself "Good god I looked so awful back then." He said before kissing her gently "I'm lucky I found you though."

She shook her head "We were kids Noah, I for one thought you were the hottest guy I knew." She reminded him, "Plus you're gonna have to cool it with that bad self-talk cause Keaton is gonna be your spitting image I can tell." She told him.

Noah gave a small nod and sighed softly "Yeah, I just hope he doesn't get the relationship that I had with food back then." He said softly before he began to eat a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back