Fallen Angels

Aloire Nedors walked around the woods alone with an annoyed face, she was wearing a red shirt and white shorts with a bow to tie her right side long hair, "I hate this.. It's been a week since i've been here! Gaaah!" she said to herself. Her red eyes showed pure anger "It's not my fault if that item was really beautiful! It was calling me!Please take me back come on!" some hunters were already staring at her, they were pointing and whispering on how crazy she was. She glared at them as they ran away.

"Did they really have to go this far," Blank Mutani said sitting down on a cafe with his brother, he wore a white and grey shirt with brown loose pants, he wore a hat to hide his ears and glasses just for fun. He was holding a gun tapping it annoyed.

"It's okay young brother, at least we could enjoy the humans here, haha!" Black Mutani laughed loudly as some people began to creep out. This was their second day here, and somehow they haven't even learn their lesson on being normal.

Rowan stood up. This couldn't be happening. There was a road behind the sign. She began walking on it carefully. She realized she still had her wings. Laughing she pulled them out and took to the skies. She seemed to be surrounded by trees. Suddenly she realized to hunters were running out of the woods to their truck. What the...?

Aloire Nedors sighed, "I wouldn't let them run away, will i?" she laughed softly then it turned loud, she took of her shirt only wearing her under garment. Her eyes turned brighter ones her wings was shown. "I won't let you get away this time." Quickly she ran, she was too weak at the moment to fly her way to them, although it was a good thing her speed was high too. She ran up a tree and sat on a branch, once she saw the hunters she felt satisfied, she looked closely to their hearts and gave a wicked smile, 'Your hearts... looks so good!' she thought.

Rowan caught site of a person running across the ground. She watched as it jumped into a tree. Rowan slipped into her mind. She projected her thoughts into the girl's mind. She was smiling beautifully as she watched Aloire, another angel. Another angel...to kill. Hello Aloire, you're an angel too aren't you?

Aloire stopped moving and watched the truck drive away, she didn't know there was an angel around the forest. 'Who are you?'

"Are you sure leaving Aloire is a good thing?" Blank asked his brother, it was troubling to leave that girl alone he thought.

"It's not like she's going to be in any trouble anyway," Black said with an approving smile. He hated that girl, let alone despises her.

(You don't have telepathy) Rowan flew steadily towards Aloire. Then right before she threw her out of the tree she pulled back and landed gently on the branch. "Hi." She said sharply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back