• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Faith plays dumb 'till the doubts all leave

MothSav

What are words
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
👾 Moth, 31, she/her, MST and thriving
🧵 Seeking long term RP partners who are preferably 25+
🐛 f// pairings as my first preference, and maybe certain m// or m/f if the plot seems dope
🪻 Post length isn't a big deal-- I write anything from novella to maybe 3-5 paragraphs
☂️ I post about once a day, as long as you usually reply once a week-ish we're good
📿 Smut? Fade to black? I'm happy either way, but I favor plot first
🌂 Have a plot? Tell me about it, I like pitching in to build on new ideas

💜 The wordbank 💜
Futuristic dystopian - Any era from 1940s to present - Slice of life with driving plot - Overcoming the odds - Single parent(s) - Hurt/comfort - A band of misfits - Side characters with dynamic backgrounds - Switching up tropes - Characters 30+ years old - Legal age gaps - Time travel - Idiots in space - Southern gothic - Western gothic? - Southwestern gothic. - Non-conventionally attractive characters - Crushing the evil corporate machine - Out/closeted - Niche cultural settings - Political dynamics - Conflicting class/culture - Hackers and cybersec - Weird coincidences - Power dynamics - Found family - Platonic or romantic relationships - Grew up way too fast - Hasn’t grown up yet at all

❗ What I’m not into ❗
Killing the pets - Superheroes - Anime/manga faceclaims - Medieval

Hit me up via Discord at MothSav or email by request (comment or PM me here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back