Fairy Tail

White Fang~

Fairy Tail, a guild in Magnolia, the strongest guild in Fiore kingdom. Fiore, a land full of legends, adventure, and anything else. This is a new era, the next generation.(This is not a complete fanfic, it happens in the same guild and everything but PLEASE do not use the characters from the show! This is the generation after them [and don't use any of the real characters as the parents of your character]! Please at least watch the first episode before joining!~)

Just a sec, I'll make one.

Form~

Name:

Magic

Appearance:

My Form~

Name: Echo Marley

Magic: Space (time too i guess)

Appearance:

?

And please avoid making your charri super powerful, I mean they can be powerful just not unrealisticly powerful (for Fairy Tail powerful, not real world powerful.. yes, it is confusing.).

Name: Arch (s -class)

Magic: Atmokinesis (being able to control the weather)

Appearance:she can also transform when the situation is really dangerous, but never does anyway + she has a really powerful sword for fighting. (only when she transformed)

Name: snnith

Magic: Possession/ Astral projection ( spritually leaving the body and traveling great distance with the mind)

Appearance: a bit dark and acts like a big shot, but he's really just an idiot + he's scared of the dark.

Name:Shadow Collen

Magic: Copy Cat(long description.Look at bottom to find)

Appearance: http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss262/dolphinbear1/__Shadow_Puppet___by_ember_snow.jpg

He is very happy most of the time and tends to play with his shadow a lot,he uses metal strings as his 'weapon' since his power is unreliable.

(Magic: He is able to copy anything he sees such as magic,someone's appearance,a skill,etc.But when he copies another the one from before is deleted like copy and paste on a computer.The down side is when he copies something new constantly he gets drained very quickly and his body begins to fail itself.)

~Form~

Name: Fyx "Octo" Volt

Magic: Electricity/ Friction/ Lightning/ Mechanical/ Technological Devices (Has to do with the whole Electricity thing) Dragon Slayer

Appearance: Her hair is a baby pink color which is usually curled and swept to her left shoulder. Her bangs are pin straight and sweep towards the right. Her eyes are a ice blue color, but when she uses he rowers they turn a honey gold shade. She stands five foot seven inches and weighs one-hundred twenty-two pounds. She has light toned skin and her button nose balance out her ears and plump lips that are usually in a cheerful smile. Regular Clothes and Appearance - Fighting Armor

Name: Garret Harker

Magic: Ice Make and Celestial Summoner (Only has 1 key Virgo and doesn't use her for combat but is insted...dating her xD )

Appearance:
Ice.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back