Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
I mean, we were sharing a controller and you can't exactly steal your own loot.
Fair. xD .

Zuka said:
H
Even in death Grimore Heart would still move forward with their plans, just whoever is Second in Charge would set up.

@Mitchs98 I just totally god-modded your character and Dark Guild kek. But I think it works with how you portrayed him at Malina
It works, its fine. :3

SUPRISE VALKEN IS A DOUBLE AGENT AND WORKING FOR GRIMORE HEART AS HE IS THE SECOND IN CHARGE GATHERING PRECIOUS INTEL ON GUILD MASTERS PLANS.

Jokes.

But seriously I've been tossing this idea from the start xD

Zuka said:
SUPRISE VALKEN IS A DOUBLE AGENT AND WORKING FOR GRIMORE HEART AS HE IS THE SECOND IN CHARGE GATHERING PRECIOUS INTEL ON GUILD MASTERS PLANS.
Jokes.

But seriously I've been tossing this idea from the start xD
That would be hilarious as hell, tbh.

I like him being a good guy for Millie but hot Damn I want to see Lloyd and Maya's face if they find out he is running Grimore Heart while Lucian is absent xD

Mitchs98 said:
That would be hilarious as hell, tbh.
Also the other spy attacking Millie and him was just a way to slip Valken information, they secretely exchange notes while up close and personal. Thats why short spy didn't tell him his boss, all a front to keep Valken as a good guy xD

Millie would be heartbroken and Maya would be pissed tbh. But I voted yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
purplepanda288 said:
@The Dinkster
where do you want livian and alice to be?

@Bolts

where do you want kim and eias to bee?
Could have met up the next day and Kim offered for Eias to help out with decor along with other fairy tail members? Idk XP I've been at work and my mind is pretty fried xD

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Never heard of Valken so he must be pretty lame. SMH

[/QUOTE]
He's in Lamia Scale with Livian, you hole.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back