Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Salt Lord]Aww! But he's rarely ever on! D: I hate real life! I guess we have no other choice than to put it in the Hall. :c Or wait for him... [/QUOTE] It was actually [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL] 's idea but I'll willing to roll with it, seeing that it's kind of a Lamia Scale initiative. It might lead nowhere, but I'm hoping it could lead to a western invasion arc sometime later.

Seeing that both Lloyd and Lysander are from the West, they might end up having a personal stake in the events. Not sure who else has Western characters though.

HuorSpinks said:
It was actually @Zuka 's idea but I'll willing to roll with it, seeing that it's kind of a Lamia Scale initiative. It might lead nowhere, but I'm hoping it could lead to a western invasion arc sometime later.
Seeing that both Lloyd and Lysander are from the West, they might end up having a personal stake in the events. Not sure who else has Western characters though.
Ophelia's from the sea, Alfie's B.C., and Ellen... not sure. A poor city, I know that. :P

Zuka said:
My idea ftw xD
If it wasn't for this I'm not sure if he would even be involved in this arc. Lysander was supposed to be my main for this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
To be honest I did too. I think it was something involving Lucian and western tribes and stuff but idk.
Mainly Lucian. The Western tribes destruction was caused by the empire Lucian's dealing with.

@Salt Lord @Colt556 @Salt Lord

Ok, so through means Valken discovered that Lucian Grey's influence has corrupted into the Magical Council, though as of yet there is no word if he has infultrated the Monarchy. However, he is rich and no doubt could easily buy his way through Nobles.

Valken also learnt Lucian has tried to contact the West as an alley to help overthrow/invade/take over the Magic Council. Lucian Grey want's to be the single most power man in Fiore, with close trading connections with the West who equally want to Dominate everything. Two dictators running the show.

Lucian Grey is smart and has traitors and spys literally at every corner, his plans so detailed even though he is missing in action the Grimore Guild still pushes through with his ultimate goal of total domination.

*Bows* I know, I'm awesome at plots and Villians

Zuka said:
Ok, so through means Valken discovered that Lucian Grey's influence has corrupted into the Magical Council, though as of yet there is no word if he has infultrated the Monarchy. However, he is rich and no doubt could easily buy his way through Nobles.

Valken also learnt Lucian has tried to contact the West as an alley to help overthrow/invade/take over the Magic Council. Lucian Grey want's to be the single most power man in Fiore, with close trading connections with the West who equally want to Dominate everything. Two dictators running the show.

Lucian Grey is smart and has traitors and spys literally at every corner, his plans so detailed even though he is missing in action the Grimore Guild still pushes through with his ultimate goal of total domination.

And now every single person here knows what's happening. :3

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]And now every single person here knows what's happening. :3

[/QUOTE]
It wasn't exactly meant to be secret anyway d:

Zuka said:

If only that one girl didn't trap Lucian in a card, I coulda put an end to him at Malnia.

H

Colt556 said:
If only that one girl didn't trap Lucian in a card, I coulda put an end to him at Malnia.
Even in death Grimore Heart would still move forward with their plans, just whoever is Second in Charge would set up.

@Mitchs98 I just totally god-modded your character and Dark Guild kek. But I think it works with how you portrayed him at Malina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back