Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Lol I can't believe you remove an entire page of characters
I removed 11 people from the RP in total. Some I forgot to remove in the last round of removals, so closer to 7 or 8.

Salt Lord]@Metaphysics You can have Niur and Raa at Fairy Tail's Guild Hall if you decided Raa was fine with joining. Let's say Ophelia already signed them up. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]

Is it too early for Ophelia to be at the meeting place of the Guild Masters?
Nope. Everyone should be arriving for the meeting within 1-2 posts for each respective Master.

Zuka said:
Hmm I'm not sure...I have a feeling Valken will need to be involved the Guild Master meeting as just a guy in the background. Plus he'll need a minute or two with Lloyd before it starts to bring him up to speed.
So I don't know!! I don't know if Millie should sit in or not though D:

@HuorSpinks @Salt Lord
I'll have her at the apartment. Or she can be with Maya? @LeSoraAmari

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Where's the meeting place? :o

[/QUOTE]
Fairy Tail hall? Idk. This was @HuorSpinks idea, not mine d:

Mitchs98 said:
Fairy Tail hall? Idk. This was @HuorSpinks idea, not mine d:
Aww! But he's rarely ever on! D: I hate real life!

I guess we have no other choice than to put it in the Hall. :c Or wait for him...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wyatt @Metaphysics @HuorSpinks @Kayzo @The Dinkster @femjapanriceball @Britt-21 @Genon @Yaoke Saint @WrathSama17

SO! The roster is almost done being updated, this here tag wall is now up to date. I'm happy to announce we still have twenty ninepeople in this RP and roughly twenty-four have been posting recently. We're still very much a big RP. Seems once again my worries of the RP slowly dying were wrong. We've actually grown in members since the last round of deleting characters, even with 8 people being removed. Yay ^-^.

For those that I recently added to the tag wall the timeskip to the third and final day of this arc has happened. It is currently 4 hours until the parade which puts the time at 6 PM, it is currently night time. The parade itself starts at 10 PM. The third arc should start sometime next month, hopefully early next month.

Those that had previous interactions going should decide amongst themselves what happened with their characters up until this point and whats currently going on, or just wing it. Those of you I had interactions with I'll be sending each of you a PM so we can hash out what happened between our characters. Its advisable everyone else does the same unless you can come to a solid OOC agreement on what exactly happened or you simply don't mind either way.

You'll see I added the new guilds to the Orginizations tab and notice the nifty Arc 3 in brackets. I decided to add them so new people to the RP can see them and know they actually exsist. You still cannot use characters in them until Arc 3.

@Kayzo @purplepanda288 Sorry for my lack of involvement. My notifs broke for the RP again, and I haven't had time to get on much, either. I'm fine if we pick up with everyone together. Once again, sorry for not being here. I'm at work at the moment, so when I get home, I can make something for Donald.

Mitchs98 said:
@BadPuns @Embaga Elder
I uh. Forgot the two of you, sorry d:. Read the post I quoted please thanks ^-^.

Also @Kazehana @Chat Noir Golden Royals needs 2 S-Class. If you want to make your character(or in the case of Chat Noir one of them) an S-Class you can. Either way I'll be needing 2 S-Class for reasons of them being even.
Should I alter her powers accordingly? You would have to recheck it later

Kazehana said:
Should I alter her powers accordingly? You would have to recheck it later
Powers usually scale based on how good someone is with it aka their rank. Unless its something op asf. But if you wanna edit them go for it.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]3 whole mentions from Mitch! I feel special.
On a sidenote, it is 2:36pm here and I just woke up

[/QUOTE]
Just an fyi, but you can post for your Lamia Scale character whenever d:

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Yep. I'm waiting on PurplePanda if I am correct. I haven't gotten any notifs of a reply from her

[/QUOTE]
Timeskip happend. So. You should see if your characters would still be together and junk. I forgot you posted for them until now tbh xD

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Yep. I'm waiting on PurplePanda if I am correct. I haven't gotten any notifs of a reply from her

[/QUOTE]
Lol PurplePanda is a guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back