Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genon said:
OMG FUCKING FINALLY! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MULTIPLE WEEKS!!
*deep breath*

Alright, so I eagerly await the timeskip! Also, given the amount of side threads and how this is basically about creating your own adventures anyway, I'd say a Hosted Project is the way to go.
You're not the only one bruh, xD . I might actually get a secondary IC tab set up for the Grand Magic Games when or if we make it to that Arc to avoid something like this happening again. Or add some things to make it better than the generic Games most fandoms have.

@Mitchs98 im sorry for just vanishing ;-; I've had no motivation for lavender so I just sorta..fell off T^T if you want you may take lavender and I can leave *huggles*

Britt-21] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] im sorry for just vanishing ;-; I've had no motivation for lavender so I just sorta..fell off T^T if you want you may take lavender and I can leave *huggles*
I'd rather not D:. Its fine, really. If you need help thinking of a post I'm sure others including myself would be willing to help

Britt-21] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] that would be nice to help..I just cant really think of much for her though *scratchs head*
Well. Considering we time-skipped, me you and @rbshinichi would have to figure out what all we did at the mission and such to catch us up to the timeline. From there it should be easier I guess? 0:? Idk.

Almost done editing the roster. I wish there were faster ways to do this..well at-least I removed all the inactive sheets now I have to add the characters and shiza to it.

Kyuubey said:
tumblr_inline_o0nt0wEPGJ1tzwkwy_500.gif
What anime is this from btw? Looks adorable.

Mitchs98 said:
Almost done editing the roster. I wish there were faster ways to do this..well at-least I removed all the inactive sheets now I have to add the characters and shiza to it.
Lol I can't believe you remove an entire page of characters

Kayzo said:
@Mitchs98 @Salt Lord where should Mixuki, Alfie, and/or Alicia be?
@purplepanda288 @Refaulted Should Haruhi, Honoka, and Donald all be together, or are they on their date?
I'm thinking Ophelia and Niur should be wherever Raa is located to bring news of the Fairy Tail joining. Alicia, Alfie, and Mizuki should be at Mizuki's place. :v

Edit: Raa and Niur should be in the Guild Hall having been signed up the day before, with Ophelia at the meeting place between the three Guild Masters. Probably. Ask Mitch. :v

Last edited by a moderator:
purplepanda288 said:
The date would of started around 3 o'clock, and since its around 6 maybe they should be together. I'm not sure
Sounds good. @Refaulted you ok with that?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm thinking Ophelia and Niur should be wherever Raa is located to bring news of the Fairy Tail joining. Alicia, Alfie, and Mizuki should be at Mizuki's place. :v
Edit: Raa and Niur should be in the Guild Hall having been signed up the day before, with Ophelia at the meeting place between the three Guild Masters. Probably. Ask Mitch. :v

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good my dude

@Metaphysics

You can have Niur and Raa at Fairy Tail's Guild Hall if you decided Raa was fine with joining. Let's say Ophelia already signed them up.

@Mitchs98

Is it too early for Ophelia to be at the meeting place of the Guild Masters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back