Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Masaki Yamada: Harvest Festival Tournament, FFA Ring.
Masaki smiled slightly when his attacks hit the demon, tearing through her wings with relative ease. However the shockwaves that the woman was capable of producing managed to shatter through half of his crystal chains and reduce them to nothing - something Masaki admittedly wasn't expecting. However, what happened next really did catch him off guard. Lyra had completely reverted out of her Satan Soul form and stood there clad in her pretty white gown, her long hair returning back to its normal appearance as she then began to speak. Truth be told, Masaki had a feeling that this was going to happen. After piecing everything together the S-Class came to realise that she couldn't use her Virus Curse within her Satan Soul state. Which surprised him, since demons utilise curse power as their form of magic. And as a Satan Soul user she obviously possessed the Demon Factor, so really using it should be second nature to her. Oh well, that wasn't the point. After the woman complimented him on his strength, an agonising pain seeped into his body, causing Masaki to fall to the ground in pain. "Damn... So this is your curse?...." The pain worsened, and Masaki let out a cry of pain as he slowly lost consciousness. Falling to the ground in a heap, the unconscious Masaki laid there in the middle of the ring. Any crystal shards that had embedded themselves into the floor vanished in a stream of magical particles. Lyra had won the match. Lyra was victorious.
1461965881727.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
I dunno about that. I think they're just strong because they're a zerg guild.
Noramally I'd agree but I have to take into account several factors. Namely these two arguments: 'Quality over Quantity' and 'Quantity has it's own Quality'.

HuorSpinks said:
As rival guilds we should start on advertising campaigns :P
Alrighty then.

Come join Blue Pegasus! We don't have old people that smell like old people or kids that wet their beds using magic. No, we are utterly fabulous and mighty. And when you join you get your own wardrobe and a decent sign in bonus. Every summer we get a free pass to an exclusive resort for the week long guild retreat and training.

Kazehana said:
I'm mildly suspicious that you put this in here because I just made a character for that xD
Oh don't be that paranoid. I didn't put that there because of that! I did. Don't worry about it! I seriously did. There's absolutely nothing to worry about. Counterspells for dayz.

HuorSpinks said:
As rival guilds we should start on advertising campaigns :P
I'm content being small and strong. If push ever came to shove I'd just become the final boss and wreck their guild to establish myself as the arc's antagonist.

But if any powerful individuals want to join I wont say no.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mitchs98 I haven't slept yet so there's a possibility I'll be hibernating for the entirety of the day. If you want to wait for me to post for Lyra which won't be very exciting since it'll be a simple woo victory and pass out type post to get things rolling, then that's fine. Or you can just time skip a bit so we can finally move on to the next day! :P

Up to you!

Kyuubey said:
@Mitchs98 I haven't slept yet so there's a possibility I'll be hibernating for the entirety of the day. If you want to wait for me to post for Lyra which won't be very exciting since it'll be a simple woo victory and pass out type post to get things rolling, then that's fine. Or you can just time skip a bit so we can finally move on to the next day! :P
Up to you!
I envy your future hibernation xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back