Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Salt Lord][COLOR=#ffff99]That's red. Clearly you're not mad.[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] WHYYYYYY [QUOTE=Metaphysics]Finally. My flash finished updating now I can post again. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] I didn't know there were Italian plumbers in Gears.
U wot

LeSoraAmari said:
*Writes Metaphysic's name on the top of my kill list*
Begone
Now I shall torture you with horrible Fairy Tail jokes. Beg for mercy, bow to the might of Kandra Bal Magna and he may give you the weekend and tuesdays off with paid leave every summer. Not to mention the company benefits of working for him. You get dental, a personal doctor, a sign up bonus of 25K gold, a personal transportation unit of your choice and exclusive paid leave resorts.

Metaphysics said:
Now I shall torture you with horrible Fairy Tail jokes. Beg for mercy, bow to the might of Kandra Bal Magna and he may give you the weekend and tuesdays off with paid leave every summer. Not to mention the company benefits of working for him. You get dental, a personal doctor, a sign up bonus of 25K gold, a personal transportation unit of your choice and exclusive paid leave resorts.
Your methods of torture are laughable tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back